Let me tell you something

Chapter 13 – Let me tell you something

[POV - Alexis]

The food was all gone seconds after I finished mine, so I was now cleaning the dishes. The soap was slippery and running through my fingers as the soap ran away from the water. I was almost done when I felt a pair of arms snaking around my hip. I knew it wasn't Eddie. They couldn't be... because I felt a tingle signaling that this was my mate. Blanca howled with joy at the contact, and honestly I was quite happy to. His arms went all the way around and his chest was against my back. His chin was resting comfortably on top of my head – as if the place was made for him. I felt heat rose up my cheek as I continued to wash the dishes.

"Alex...?", he asked gently as he tightened his arms around me. I let out a soft hum waiting for his question. 

"After Eddie has gone to bed... I want to tell you something..." he said so low it was probably closer to a mutter. I felt his heart beat against my back, and it steadily started to thump faster and faster. I think I know what he was going to tell me. It was quite obvious though.

'It's time'

I heard Blanca whisper in my head.

"Sure, I have something to tell you too. I turned my head around, still in Aiden's embrace. I lifted my soapy finger and bobbed his nose. A smile spread across his lips and I could barely hear him mutter "you're just perfect". I turned my head back to the dishes a bit unnaturally fast and I felt my whole face heat up. I swear my ears were beet-red. I'm so glad that I didn't tie my hair up. Then he would have seen it all.

"Alpha! Alpha!", Eddie yelled from the couch. I felt Aiden tense up against my back and a second later he was gone. My back felt empty and cold as if I lost a small part of me. I finished up the dishes and went to one of Aiden's entertainment rooms. He seriously had one room for everything he did. I think he had a mini cinema to, anyways I walked into the room Aiden and Eddie was, they were really loud so it wasn't that hard to detect them. The moment I opened the room a giant black wolf and Eddie riding it. I backed up and stared wide eyed at the wolf. Yes, I knew of wolves and the fact that Aiden was one, but... having a giant 1,5 meter tall wolf in front of me was an entirely different case. I noticed the pitch-black wolf was staring back at me with the exact same look. He then took a careful step towards me. I didn't move, but shock was probably still clear in my eyes. He noticed so and walked out of my sight. After some rustling sounds he appeared back in front of me, as human this time.

"I can explain", he held his hand up telling me that he was not a harm. Not that I was scared of him harming me, after all he's my mate.

"Go on", I said calmly, which surprised him. This is going to be amusing, I thought as I stared at him.

"So, umm, I, umm, you know..." he mumbled as he scratched the back of his head. Behind him sat Eddie and stared weirdly at us.

"We are werewolves", he said simply with a smile and continued to stare at us.

"We really are! It's not a joke okay and we're not crazy just so you know it and I have proof!" Aideen rambled and as he tried to explain. I chuckled and then said.

"Yes I understand, there's no need to panic" I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I looked at me stunned and I just replied with a smile.

"Y-y-you don't think I'm crazy...?" he asked staring at me like I was crazy. I turned around walking towards the door. Just before I exited I said.

"I knew it from the start, oh by the way I'm going down to get my stuff" I closed the door behind me and felt a sense of victory.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Yeah I know I said that I was supposed to post one yesterday, buuuuut.... I had to finish the project so I wasn't able to finish the chapter. BUT I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter :P

Anyways I'll try to post another during the week, IF the goals re reached of course ;)

So the goal are..... 30 VOTES & 12 COMMENTS!!!!

enjoy~!

- AJ