Forever and Always His by RiceLover

Status: Complete

Genre: Teen Fiction; Romance

"Riley Monroe and Everett Rosenfeld have been best friends since they were four and have been in love since they were fourteen. Riley has promised Everett that no matter what, she will be his forever. So after Everett's mother dies in a car accident, why does Everett shut Riley down? Because Everettd believes that Riley is the reason why his mother is died." [Taken from the description of the story]

This is the first english and internationally written book i read here in Wattpad. I'm quite not a fan of English novels but when i started reading Fifty shades, The Catasthropic History of you and me, If I stay and so on and so forth, it gained me interest reading English novels. And now here I am reading English novel here in Wattpad. 

Riley and Everett, the first part, they're so sweet. Young love! They're so adorable. And their promise to each other. Ugh! Then the accident came, and Everett started to bully her, I hated Him! But then again, i thought that he was still greiving from his mother's death and he's still putting the blame on Riley. It's so heart breaking that the one you were in love with, was one of those people who's been bullying you. 

And another heart breaking moment was the part where they're getting back to together, and another obstacle came in their relationship again. And also the betrayal of one of their friend.

For me this story is an issue of Trust, Mistrust, Betrayal and Undrerstanding. It's a great novel!

Try it and Enjoy! ^__^