I am A Drummer and you are my drum

A/N: This is all written in Josh’s POV

The crowd cheered louder and louder after every song finished but once the boys had finished the concert the girls had reached maximum noise levels. We all walked off the stage and Harry was met by his girlfriend Monica who I loved but she was with Harry so it didn’t really matter. Harry and Monica kissed each other and it made me want to throw up. Why did she have to love him? Why him and not me? I was pulled out of my thoughts by Niall punching me in the shoulder. “You alright mate?” “Yea fine” I replied. I looked back at Harry and Monica who were now walking off hand in hand. I had tried not liking Monica but it was hard she was just perfect. Everything about her was amazing, except for her boyfriend that is……. Because it Harry and not me. I looked over to Niall who was looking at me funny. “You’re acting weird mate” “No I’m not...” We walked out the back to be escorted by security into van where we were taken back to the hotel. We were currently in Melbourne, Australia so we were staying at Crown Casino. I had just gotten comfortable in my room when my phone went off signalling that I had a text. Niall texted me saying that he need to talk to me now. I got up and my way out of the door to Niall’s room. I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before Niall opened the door and looked at me. “Josh! Mate! ” He had clearly had a few drinks since we had got back. “We need to talk about Monica” He said. My Heart stopped and I couldn’t breathe. “W-what about her?” “It’s so clear that you like her” Oh God he knew I liked her. Wait if it so obvious does that mean Harry and Monica knows? I could breathe now but it just kept getting quicker and quicker. “D-Does Harry know?” “I don’t Think so” my breathing slowed down a bit. “How ‘bout Monica?” “Not that I can tell” “I really shouldn’t like her. I mean Harry is a mate. And I don’t steal my friend’s girlfriends.” He just looked at me. “If I ended up dating Monica that would make me a bad person and I promised my mum I would never be a bad person.” “Look Josh I don’t blame you for liking her. I mean she’s hot but she is Harry’s” “I know But I just can’t seem to stop thinking about her” I sighed. “And every time I see them holding hands or kissing make me want to throw up, because I want that to be me she is kissing not him.” “Wow, you really love her Josh.” He said looking at me. “Yea, but it doesn’t matter as everyone has clearly pointed out she is Harry’s and will never be mine.” “You’ll get through this mate. It’s probably just a phase.” Let’s hope it’s just a phase, because if not I will be in for a rollercoaster of Emotions.