Chapter 5: Mates?

I didn't really talk to anyone that day, it was one I wanted to forget. In fact the more I  thought about  the fact of Harry hating me the more I thought This Whole week is something I want to forget, something I never wanted to happen. But  there was a problem; Did I really want  to forget the kiss with Monica? My thoughts trailed off as I started to  think about her, about the kiss. She was perfect in every single way and I loved her. I love her but until this is all sorted out I could do nothing but think.

*******

***********************

When I finally decided to get up and out of the hotel room it was 7 at night. I walked down the hall and heard the voice of Monica. I stopped in my tracks and listened. "I'm sorry baby, it was a mistake" her voice spoke clear and loud. She was clearly talking to Harry. "But Why, how could you?" Harry replied bearly audible. "It wasn't my fault, Josh kissed me" Not her fault!?! She kissed me first..... I just kissed back. "Hey Josh What you doing?" Liam asked walking up to me. "Uh just going for food but I think I left my phone in my room..." I say quite obviously lying but he let it slip. I walked off as I wasn't really in the mood for talking. 

*******

****

**

How could she? She just apologised to Harry like our kiss meant nothing. What if it did? What if it meant nothing to her? It meant everything to me. It meant my world but it also ruined it. Everyone knew what had happened. They were probably all judging me, saying that I was a terrible friend, that I didn't even deserve his forgiveness. I didn't. Did I? No Josh, You kissed his girlfriend and  that was wrong. I couldn't stop the constant switch between happy that Monica kissed me to why would I kiss her back I'm so stupid.

Still in my room I contemplate everything. I have a conclusion. Monica isn't worth all this trouble. There is heaps of girls who want me and that are single and trouble free. I'll find a girl like that. Monica can lie and be with Harry, I don't care.

*knock knock*

That better not be Monica, moving on from her would be much easier if I didn't she her 24/7.

"Open up Josh" Harry.. Oh gosh  he's probably here to hit me, you know after what Monica said. "I know you're in there mate" Mate? Since when do you cal people you want to punch mate? After a moment I reluctantly open the door. "Monica is lying to me isn't she?" I didn't say anything as I didn't want to hurt his feelings and didn't want to lie to him as I know how bad that could end. " I looked at Harry confused. "I've always had this feeling that she really liked you. In fact I've been waiting for what happened the other day since the moment I introduced you to each other." I was about to say something but got interrupted by Harry. "I guess the only reason I was angry was because I didn't want to believe it would or that it did happen so soon or that I had to see it. I don't blame you for kissing her as i'm sure even Niall has wanted to at one point. In fact I still want to be best mates." I'm speechless. Harry forgave me and wanted to be mates still. I was just wondering what would happen about Monica, and as If he had read my mind Harry said "if you want you should date her. We are in a rough spot at the moment and I think it might be best if we took a permanent break from each other. I seriously don't mind if you want to date her." "Harry, I'm not going to lie I like her but I really shouldn't. I am truly trying to get over her" I reply. "well if you can't get over her then she's free."

A/N: Ahhh I updated

Sorry this is terrible as I did it on my phone and yeah but omfg update