Chapter 4 (😏🔥😉😂)

Authors note: 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏👌🏽👌🏽🤣🤣🤪🤪😂👌🏽😏🤣😏😏🔥🔥🔥😏😏❤️❤️💜💜💜💜😏😏😏 I love my horrible humor

Third person POV

     Courtney couldn't sleep that night. She felt weird. She really wanted something. She wanted SOMEONE. But couldn't put her finger on it. She found herself in the guest room and hopped in the bed. She fell asleep holding onto something warm. And smooth too, and the object held her back as well.(😏)

That upcoming morning

Mal woke up, well very very VERY comfortable. As he hasn't yet to notice brown hair and another body sleeping next to him. As he didn't notice anything, he went to go brush his teeth. Then look to see if -Why the hell am I laughing while writing this- Courtney was wake. He noticed she wasn't in her bed but she was yet to leave it very undone and the comforter was all over the place.

He panicked and immediately ran back in the guest room to get his shoes. Now realizing where she was, Mal was very surprised and like his cheeks were heating up again. Right as he realized Courtney, his friend he just met, slept right in the same room. The same bed. Under the same blanket. That he has yet to sleep under.

Courtney was awakened by the door being opened. When she woke up Mal was just like. STANDING THERE. That literally confused her as he nearly look just as guilty than the author of this book stealing the cookies out the cookie jar. They looked at each other: One looking just about to explode of confusion, One looking more red than Cherry skin.

Courtney then realized she wasn't in Mal's room but noticed on the other side of the bed the comforter was yet looking as if somebody was in the same bed. Then it hit her upsides the head in through her ears to her brain. That she slept with Mal last night. (And not in that type of way you dirty minded people)(yet)(😉😉😉)

There was silence. Dead dead dead silence.

"So do you want me to make breakfast?", Mal said breaking the silence. "I- Ok", Courtney stuttered to say. She felt well, well, WELL, not guilty that she actually did that. After a breakfast that Author does not feel like explaining happened Mal walked Courtney to her house to change her clothes, after getting her pants. Then they right to work.

They finished carving the heads and with great detail and designs they let it freeze. "Let's check at like 12:00 am to see if it looks like it's about to break then we smash it with a sledgehammer", said Mal. "I like that let's put it in the freezer with ice cream in it. Just so after we are done smashing the heads, we also enjoy a late night snack", Courtney said.

  Super long mega time skip

Still third persons Pov

Nvm Mal's POV

   It's 12:00 now so I go outside to the freezer with Courtney in my garage. Turns out the wood was really frozen. I grab sledgehammers and we take the heads along with some ice cream outside she laughed as she saw me grab the heads and the ice cream at the same time.

I set the heads mid yard then put safety glasses on Courtney. *insert loud noise*. Zoeys head sculpture flew into pieces. I think one stuck me in my side.

I check Courtney if she ok then I get her helmet to wear. I ask her, "Do you want me to smash it or do you wanna do it?". She says back to me, "I want you to smash it, I won't feel that good if I do it". I lift up the sledgehammer again then, *insert loud noise*, the head flew to pieces like the last. I don't think I got anything on me this time.

Me and Courtney go inside and eat our ice cream. Then we tell jokes and play around. I beat her in a game of cards so then we played the ultimate 5th grade game, truth or dare.

Dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNN lmaooo cya next chapter

Btw they are gonna you know what next chapter (not that type of way you dirty minded freak) lol good bya