Chapter 3

Courtney's POV

I wake up in my bed still in my clothes from yesterday. Then I remembered driving around with Mal. We were having fun. Then I got tired. And dozed off. He must of taken me home. What a gentleman he is. "What time is it", I said in a very tired voice. It's 8:49 am. I'll call Mal to thank him for taking me home.

I call Mal and thank him for taking me home. He says back you're welcome and that he recently got a hate call from his ex-fiancé saying VERY INTENSE things about him and very hatful and hurtful things about him. So he plans to do a little thing later he says that'll be "fun" for the both of us.

He also mentioned if I had an ex that I hated. Oh man I gave him every last detail of why I despise Duncan til his ugly crusty musty rusty dusty moldy looking ass toes(🤣🤣 I had to give it to him)And he says meet him at his house in the backyard at like 5:00 this afternoon. Let's see what he has planned

SUPER MEGA LONG TIME SKIP

Mal's POV

I see Courtney walk up to my gate to my backyard. I let her in then yard then lock the gate. "We'll be busy on something you'll like very much, maybe. But it might take us two days so if you wanna spend the night", I had started, " you honestly can''.
"Thanks Mal but what are we actually doing?" Courtney asked very curiously. "We my dear friend Courtney are gonna carve our ex's heads into wood then we FREEZE IT TIL IT BREAKS!", I say with excitement. She got very excited too. "So where the wood at Mal?",She says with a devilish smirk on her face. Thank god I have extra wood laying around.

I got wood and got out carving tools and we start carving for hours. When we stop to call it a night, I tell Courtney she can borrow some of my clothes so she doesn't have to go back across the street, in the pitch black night.

She takes a shower while I get out the clothes and sit them on my bed then get clothes myself and go in the guest room. But then I realized I hear my washing machine start but I don't mind because she probably is washing her clothes. Turns out she was.          Honestly I'm going to sleep but before I do that I check on Courtney. I walk into the room and she is sound asleep but she didn't put the pants on, noticing it on the floor, so I put it away and go to bed.

Tomorrow's plan is to finish those faces then put them in the freezer.

CYA later or next chapter 🤪🤣😂

Btw ima give you a hint of what gonna happen next chapter but this is what I say about it 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏❤️❤️❤️