Chapter 4

Olive's POV

"About a month had passed were I was beaten and raped everyday. I was give little to eat and I was allowed to shower once a day. During my second month living in that hell hole i found out I was pregant .Before I knew it 2 weeks later I was standing in the front of a priest in a wedding dress with a gun to my head. I was forced to marry Damion. 9 months later I had you. It was the only thing I got out of the whole kidnapped and raped situation." I told Tiffany in tears.

"I cannot believe all these things happened to you mom. Why didn't you tell me??" Tiffany asked.

"Well your father would kill me if he knew I told you." I replied.

*FLASHBACK *

"Tiffany you are 10 years old, stop disrespecting me and acting your a grown woman!!" I screamed at her. "Shut the hell up you worthless piece of garbage. You let dad treat us however he wants to and you never stand up for yourself or me!!" she screamed at me. "You wanna know why I can't.It's because your father..." I was interrupted by Damion throwing a vase on the ground.. "Shut the hell up both of you.... Tiffany go to your room...Now!!" Damion yelled at Tiffany.

I silently prayed that Tiffany would keep her mouth shut. "Shut up dad! I hate you, I hate you with all of my heart!One day I will run away and never come back!" she screamed as she ran to her room.

"Oh that's how you feel." Damion said as he got an extension cord and folded it into two. "No, please Damion don't beat her please she didn't mean what she said." I tried to plead. "Oh she meant it. She's just gonna have to learn not to and if I have to beat it out of her I will." he said as he went to her room.

5 minutes later all I was hearing were the sound of the extention cord hitting someone and Tiffany's loud screams. I ran to the room and what I saw broke my heart. I saw Damion holding Tiffany by the hair and mercilessly beating her with the extention cord. I jumped on him and tried to get him to stop but it was no use because he threw me against the wall and gripped my neck and said " Get the hell out of here and go wait for me in our room. I'll deal with you later." He released me and continued beating Tiffany. I ran into our bedroom and I sat on the floor in the corner.All I could hear was the sound of the extention cord hitting Tiffany and Tiffany screaming ''Daddy please stop!!" '' I'm sorry'' '' Please daddy stop!!" I cried and cried because I knew there was nothing I could do to save my baby girl.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Tiffany looked at me and said "That's what you were going to tell me that day."

"Yes, but after Damion finished with you he came into our room and he yelled at me for almost telling you. Then he beat me twice as much as he beat you with the extension cord." I replied.

"Oh my gosh, I never  heard a thing because I lost consciousness after he beat me so severely." Tiffany said. We were about to hug each other when suddenly the door burst open to show a very angry Damion. "What The Hell Is Going On Here!!!!" he screamed.

******************************************

Author's Note

I'm so sorry for not updating so soon. I'll try to update more often. And sorry for any mistakes