His Kidnapped Wife

Why? Why me? Why did he have to take me from everything and everyone that I loved?????!

My name is Olive and I am 29 years old. It's been 15 years since I was kidnapped. I was kidnapped since the age of 14 to be married to my now husband Damion. And let me tell you, he is the worst person on earth. He is the most powerful drug dealer in Boston's right hand man.It's bad enough that I don't love him but it's worse than that. I am abused almost everyday. I am not allowed to go anywhere due to the fact that I might try to run away. And last but not least I have a 13 year old daughter who hates me with all her might for letting her dad abuse me and even her sometimes. She says it's my fault cause I don't run away. But what she doesn't know is I've tried but he always finds me and makes my life more of a living hell than it already is.

I honestly wish that- *SLAM* my thoughts are interrupted by a car door being slammed angrily. Oh no he's angry this is not good I think to myself as I rush to stand by the door and wait for him to come inside.This is one of the many rules that are given to me ' I must be at the door to greet him like a good wife whenever he gets home or else I will be severely punished.'

'' Good afternoon Damion '' I say as he steps into the house.He throws his bag at me and I go the put it where it belongs.

" OLIVE!!! " I hear him scream.'Ohh no' I think " here we go again" I mutter fearfully. This is one of the things I hate about him, every time he comes home angry he finds a way to take it out on me.

" Yes Damion." I reply shakingly as I walk into the living room. " Why are my CD packs not rearranged? " he asks angrily. " I'm sorry. Its just that I did that yester-" *SLAP* I am interrupted by his hard hand slapping my face. " There is no excuse for you laziness" he screams at me as he slaps me again.Although I feel my cheeks burning me I hold in the the tears because I know tears only make him angrier. I feel something hit my stomach really hard and that's when I start to cry."Ahhhhh...!!!!" I scream as he slams me against the wall. He pushes me on the floor and starts to kick me while saying " After everything I've done for you this is how you pay me back you ungrateful creature." I cry as he continues to kick me. After about 10 minutes he grabs my hair and pulls me u so I'm standing and says " This is nothing compared to what I will do to you next time." He drops me on the floor and walk out of the door leaving me there on the floor in tears and in pain.

A few minutes later I heard him coming back so I quickly got up and rushed upstairs. I took off my clothes and looked at my body in the mirror to see what damage that had been done. I saw bruises all over my stomach and I saw hand marks on my face. But the worst thing I saw was a purple and bluish kind of bruise below my ribcage. I quickly got in the shower and washed off then got dressed and started heading downstairs.

But when I got the hall on my way I saw Tiffany (my daughter) in her room crying. I was about to go inside to ask her what's wrong until I heard my name being called. "Yes Damion" I said walking into the kitchen. " Tiffany is in punishment therefore she should not be fed until tomorrow night. Until then I don't want you near her." he said with a serious look on his face. "Yes sir." I replied. I was tempted to ask why but I knew I had to keep my mouth shut or else I would regret it.