26. WORST. RINGTONE. EVER!!

(Yes, I left you all on a cliffhanger Mua ha ha ha! >:3 Author Chan is evil! But it was only for a day (Or less lol) and I couldn't help myself. So here's a chapter lol! And I was literally triggered with (Y/n)'s character while writing this chapter in the beginning -_- but she came around. Enjoy the chapter!)

As far as I knew, the ONLY other people in the building were Tucker, Moose, and Ralph. So I totally expected to hear MALE voices yelling and talking SMACK about ripping my face off! But this was a GIRL'S voice!

"HELLO?!" she said again.

I froze and nervously glanced around the room.

"Who s-said that?! Who's th-there?!" I stammered.

The only thing I saw out of place was a large dead roach. I shuddered. EWW!! Ever since my grandma's new neighbors moved in a few weeks ago, it's like I've developed a phobia of roaches. It's probably because the dad drives a creepy van that has a humongous roach on top of it.

And whenever I walked past the thing, I half-expected it to snatch me up and bite my head off like an evil praying mantis or something. Hey, don't laugh! Dude, I've had some really SCARY nightmares!

But bugs can't talk. Especially DEAD ones.

Then the girl's voice spoke again. "HELLO?! WHO is this?!"

That's when I noticed the voice was close. VERY close! Like right BEHIND me. I spun around in a panic, but no one was there. Okay, this was INSANE! Was the girls' locker room haunted? Or had my WORST fear come true?

"OH NO!" I shrieked hysterically. "I'm hearing voices! Those TOXIC sewage fumes have killed off the few brain cells I had left! And now I'm irreversibly brain damaged!"

"Really?! Well, that's a pretty LAME excuse for stealing my cell phone and then prank-calling me," the girl answered sarcastically. "But you obviously have some issues."

That's when I realized the voice WASN'T coming from inside my head. It was actually coming from . . .

MY BUTT?!

I quickly grabbed the cell phone out of my back pocket and stared at it. Then she said . . .

"Um

"Um . . . HELLO?! I'm REALLY sorry about all of this! I didn't mean to call you. It was an accident. Honest!" I apologized profusely. "GOOD-BYE!"

Then I clicked the red button to end the call.

Problem solved.

"HEY, BOSS! COME LOOK AT THESE MUDDY FOOTPRINTS! I BET THEY'RE FROM THAT KID!" someone shouted from down the hall.

It was TUCKER! The burglars were HOT on my trail AGAIN!

Suddenly the cell phone started blasting a cheesy boy band song! . . .