4. SOMEBODY GET ME A DIAPER! QUICK!

Dang! I have to PEE really, really bad!

I know! You're probably thinking, DUDE! THAT'S WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

But for some reason I always have to go to the bathroom whenever I get really nervous or freaked out about something.

My bladder problem has completely WRECKED my life on more than one occasion.

Like when I ALMOST came in first place in the 100-meter dash at our school's Field Day last week.

I'm not gonna lie. Getting recruited as a running back for the football team and hanging out with the popular kids (and Y/n!) would have completely changed my life.

But, unfortunately, right at the end of the race I suddenly had to take a little . . . Um, DETOUR. . . .

(Y/n)'s P

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
(Flashback)
_______________________________

I was sitting on the bleachers with my parents, hoping Max would be in first place.

When I saw him running on the track in the distance, I stood up cheering for him. We glanced at each other, eyes locked for a split second...

Before he ran to the Porte potty next to the finish line, which lead to another kid being in first place.
_______________________________

(Flashback is over)

Or the time back in fifth grade when I was about to win the state spelling bee championship. . . . (AND embarrassing myself in front of Y/n!)

Just pretend the girl on the right is you and that you're wearing a (F/c) dress

My little problem even ruined my reputation as a PARTY ANIMAL!! . . .