Siesta

"Thank you for the medicine. Monkey" I said as I chewed on a green cube.

"No problem. Viper accidentally forgot about it, which is strange for her." He said with a head scratch as he sat down on the floor.

"Well, there's a first time for everything. I guess." I declared to monkey. My head started to feel weird. " Do you know how long I'll have to be here exactly ?" I ask with my limbs relaxing.

"A few days. You didn't break any bones, except getting some bad tears in the skin of your legs is what viper told me," Monkey pointed to my right leg.

A memory of Tigress gripping said leg shot through my head.

"Yeah. But why the crutches?" I wondered as I slumped to the bed gesturing to the crutches on the floor.

"Oh, viper suggested it in case you couldn't move your legs properly. She wants to be a doctor someday."he ends with chewing on one of his cookies.

"Well, I'm glad my injuries are in somewhat capable hands. But what is this drug?" I added with a yawn. Spots start to float in front of me.

"Oh. That's a numb relaxer. Should soothe most of your aches while you sleep for ten hours." A loud thump was heard as Sapphire slumped in bed.

"And I probably should have told you to use it at night." He shrugs to himself. "Oh Well. Viper did say she needed rest." Monkey walked out of the room with his task complete. He slid the doors shut only for a paw to grab his shoulder from behind. "So is she doing well," Tigress asked with concern. "Yeah. She's taking a siesta."

Tigress looked towards the closed room. "I probably should apologize." Tigress began. "She's going to be out till sunset. But if you want to make it up to her. Bring some more good food. She kinda fell into the tray you brought"Monkey advised as he left from the scene

Tigress eyed the closed doors an idea forming. "Good food and an extra pair of clothing."