08. fairy godmother jonas

{texts; nick & sparrow}

Nick:
Sparrow?!

sparrow:
nicholas???

Nick:
Can you come to our label offices by any chance tomorrow?

sparrow:
why?

Nick:
I wasn't really supposed to tell you but I'm pretty sure everyone knew I would anyway so... we've talked to our managers and label people about it and we'd really like you to come on tour with us this summer. Four months, a show almost every night. I know you've never been on a tour that big and that's why I wanted to warn you so you could think about it. But it would be a blast. Our song releases first so we'd be able to sing it on stage if you wanted to.

sparrow:
that sounds absolutely amazing, nick, and i'm so honored you guys thought of me but i can't go on tour without a label or at the very least an agent and a tour manager.

Nick:
I know. That's why our manager hooked up a meeting at our label tomorrow.

sparrow:
wait, they want to sign me??

Nick:
Yeah! I told them everything you've told me over the past few weeks and they said they're very interested and would love to meet with you, no strings attached. If you don't get the vibe you want from them, you leave. No problem.

sparrow:
nicholas jerry jonas, you're officially my fairy godmother, you know that?

Nick:
Hahaha. No, I just know talent when I see it. You're something else, Sparrow, and the whole world should know.

{you changed 'Nick' to 'Fairy Godmother Jonas '}

sparrow:
either way, thank you so so so much and i definitely just changed your contact name in my phone to 'fairy godmother jonas' and there's nothing you can do about it.

Fairy Godmother Jonas ✨:
I'll take it I guess.

sparrow:
do you wanna maybe grab some food tonight? i'm going to be a nervous wreck and might as well have some company.

Fairy Godmother Jonas ✨:
Sounds good to me! Pick you up in twenty?

sparrow:
yes please!