8

I wonder how the others are doing... Hopefully well...

Ever since I was freed, I've been living on my own. I made a camp

I wonder what Cake is doing right now... Hopefully the others aren't causing him any trouble.

Lollipop's POV

I sit in the main room by the fire place. The fact Taco is gone is still upsetting me. What makes it worse is that I am still sharing a room with Book.

It is getting late... People will start coming down for dinner.

I hope Book leaves me alone if I bring up food for them.

I go and get some premade sandwiches, and start going through the hallway to the room.

I open the door and see Book and Ice Cube turn to look at me. But the look on Ice Cube's face, I could tell they were talking about me... but I don't care. I'm just going to sleep.

I hand them sandwiches and Ice Cube faintly says, "Thank you."

I just go to my mattress. Book then asks "Aren't you gonna eat something?"

"I'm not hungry," I mutter, just wanting to go to sleep.

I hear them whisper to eachother for a minute, before I finally fall asleep.

Pen's POV

I'm tied upside-down from the ceiling. I guess I'm Liy's new Piñiata. How fun. I do not think I will be saved. I think I will die in the room I am in.

I hear the door creak open. It was finally 6:00 PM. That is the last time in the day that I get hit. Then it's the time Liy sleeps.

I feel whatever holds my feet to the ceiling undo, and I fall to the ground.

"So, Pen... How's it going?"

"Liy what happened to you?! Why are you doing this?!"

The room goes silent. Did she hear me?

*Crack*

My cap... it... the crack is bigger now... if a blow that powerful hits my body... I could actually die.

"I-I'm sorry Liy!"

I hear the door close and feel my cap fall off. I cannot see anything still.

Blocky's POV

I am walking through more forest... Yoyle city... where Liy is... is very far away.

I hope Pen isn't going through too much... I hope he hasn't been touched by Liy since the video was sent to me...

Pen honestly doesn't deserve to be trapped in there. He did nothing wrong...

Gelatin's POV

Fries has been looking, very stressed recently... Probably his last fry?

I wonder what happens when his last fry rots... He never really told anybody what happens, just to not worry them.

I go to talk to him.

"Hey Fries, how're you holding up?"

He sighs. "Not good Gelatin. Not good at all.."

He walks into the hallway, and I follow. "Uh, why not Fries?"

He glares back saying, "I'm on my last fry! The nearest growtatoes are thousands of miles away! The potatoes we had in the garden were probably stolen!"

I am really curious... "Fries... what happens when you do run out of fries?"

I watch as he shakes his head. "Could we discuss this is private Gelatin? Like in my room?"

"Sure," I reply, hearing Donut and Firey Jr in the hallway behind us.

Once we get to Fries' room, he closes the door.

"Okay... Gelatin... if I'm honest, I am not completely sure what'll happen... I have ran put before... I got extremely sick and... It wasn't fun, I'll tell you that... I... I'm scared of what'll happen to me..."

I watch as he sighs, staring towards the ground.

I have to find a way... to get those fries back...

But how will I do it... maybe I could travel... thousands of miles...

That will have to do...

"Fries... Do you want me to tell somebody like TB or GB? So they could help if you get sick?"

"Nah, they are already dealing with a lot of stuff taking care of everybody else... I'll be fine."

Those last three words sounded a bit uncertain...

"Gelatin, why dont you go to bed, it's getting late you know!"

I was going to say something, but he kinda just lead me to the door.

He closed it, and I was silent. I felt like I should've said or done something... but instead I walked back to my room.

[I HATE THESE OLD PARTS SO MUCH. THIS FANFIC DOESN'T EVEN HAVE CLOCK IN IT >=( ]