3

It all starts now. I will begin the conversations with my new... friends.

They will not feel controlled... they will feel guided... they will feel the love they want to feel. The love they have wanted to feel ever since they have committed their treason.

They will feel the love they deserve, and I... we will get revenge.

The Next Day...

Needle's POV

I am not sure whether Leafy is alive... So I mourn.

If she really was killed by Liy, mourning her is the respectful thing to do.

Coiny and Pin are here as well. I am glad they are here with me. They are great friends as well, even if we didn't get too close until bfdia.

"How about we tell stories about her to pass the time? You know, remember all the great memories we've had!" I comment.

Pin is pretty much silent, and Coiny smiles and says, "Sure!"

Coiny tells us a story of the most intense tic-tac-to match hes ever played.

Leafy really did love tic-tac-to, and was really good at it too. I wonder how she got so good.

Pin's POV

I listen to Coiny and Needle go on about how nice Leafy is...

I mean... She did have some good moments... but I honestly do not think she did many good things... I feel like she was a bit manipulative at times... her kindness seemed faked as well.

I am guessing the only reason they have become aware of these so called "good things" is simply them missing her presence... maybe they got used to her annoying voice? I don't know.

But I will just play along... Of course I like this evil manipulative leaf. Of course I do.

Blocky's POV

I am going up to the surface to see how safe it is.

When I get up I look around to see what is left.

There wasn't much to begin with... Besides more living objects that is.

I wonder where Pen is right now... Hopefully alive... hopefully...

I heard something.

"Back off," I mutter.

Then I hear something drop behind me...

A disk? What is this for?

There is a TV in our shelter.. Not TV though, just a TV.

I will save this disc for when I go back.

I gather some food from Pin's and Coiny's garden.

I wonder where Pen is. Where did Liy go with him? And why him?

I would not pay as much attention to the issue if he wasn't my friend... Like I don't care too much about Leafy being gone, but Pen? Sure he isn't the toughest object, but he is definitely a good friend.

Well I'm going to go watch this disc now... I'm feeling quite curious... Plus I am just slightly concerned of whoever gave me this disc.