VI

the cullens just found out from alice that bella knew what they were

the cullens just found out from alice that bella knew what they were. addison sat on jasper's lap onn the couch while they watched a fuming rosalie pace back and forth.

" how could he be so stupid? " rosalie sneered.

" i'm sure he never meant for this to happen rosie " addison tried to calm her down.

" he shouldn't have gotten close in the first place " rosalie growled out.

" it was bound to happen rose " kingston said. " we all knew that he couldn't stay away from her "

" he should've just let the van crush her " rosalie glared at the wall with so much hate, imagining that it was edward instead.

" he loves her, rosie " addison sighed out. she wished that rosalie would just give bella a chance. jasper nuzzled his face into her neck trying to comfort her.

" the volturi will come for us all! " she yelled at the small girl. jasper growled out in warning as he tightened his hold on his love.

" edward will make sure that she doesn't tell anyone " alice chimed in from where she was leaning on the wall. kingston standing behind her.

" how can we be so sure? " rosalie glared at the pixie like vampire.

" i've seen it. she won't tell anyone " alice reassured all the people residing in the house.

" besides, no one will ever believe her if she does. she'll sound like some crazy lunatic " emmett smirked. addison giggled softly at his remark.

rosalie just huffed and sped up to her room, emmett in tow.

" do you think she'll ever warm up to bella? " kingston asked.

" probably one day " jasper replied. he looked at addison with a soft smile on his face " wanna go read the new books you got, love? "

addison forgot about the situation they were in and cheerfully replied " yes! will you read with me? " she asked looking up at the tall blonde.

" always, darlin " hekissed her forehead, then lead her upstairs and into their room.

                                                       ***

  the next day the cullens sat in their cars in the parking lot, waiting for their brother to arrive.

" can we go shopping for prom? " asked addison from inside her car, knowing that the rest of her siblings could hear her from outside. her fingers were interlocked with jasper's.

" what kind of question is that? " alice scoffed " of course we're going shopping for prom! we all need to look our very best " alice exclaimed.

the familiar sound of edward's car filled their ears. they turned their heads to look at their brother to see that he was not alone. edward smirked as he threw his arm over bella's shoulders. the cullens stared as he walked passed them.

rosalie scoffed as the walked into the school " she's just going to make things worse "

" just give her a chance " kingston patted rose on the shoulder as he got out of the car. he opened alice's door for her and held out his hand for her to hold.

as the siblings all got out of their cars, they wondered what would happen to them now that bella knew about what they were.

jasper had his arm wrapped around addison as they walked into the school. he knew that if bella was in their life, that something bad could happen. he mostly worried about addison. he would do whatever it took to protect his love from danger.