III

addison and jasper made their way to the parking lot after school

addison and jasper made their way to the parking lot after school. they saw their siblings waiting for them. addison smiled at them while her and jasper made their way to kingston's car.

" how was everyone's day? " she asked kindly.

they all looked at the youngest of their coven and told her of how their day went. after a quick conversation, they all got into their designated vehicles and drove home.

" do you think we can stop by the bookstore real quick alice? " questioned the small blonde softly. she wanted to get a new book added to her collection seeing as she finished reading all of them.

" not today, addy. edward has something that he wants to tell us when we get home. it's very important " said alice, as they were nearing their home.

" maybe next time then? " addison looked hopeful that she could get more books.

" i'll take you this weekend doll " jasper said.

" yay! thank you! " the blonde smiled brightly at her mate.

as they got to the house, kingston parked into the garage and quickly got out of the car. he walked to the passenger seat and opened the door for alice. jasper did the same for addison and took her bag in his hand.

" what did you want to talk about edward? " questioned kingston, as they walked into the house and saw their family sitting in the living room.

" i'm leaving for awhile " he quickly said.

" why edward? " esme asked. she didn't want her son to leave her.

" the new girl, bella swan, is my blood singer. her blood is so enticing, I almost lost control today in biology. " edward explained.

" when will you be back? " rosalie asked. she was mad that a human was making her brother lose control. in her eyes, humans were below her. they were weak and fragile.

" i'm not sure " came edward's reply.

" will you be staying with eleazar's coven? " questioned carlisle.

" yes. i already called them to let them know that i'm going over there. " the denali coven was the only coven that was closest to them.

" oh, tell kate i said hi please! " addison happily requested. she loved kate. she would always keep addison company when the other were hunting. other than jasper, kate was the only one that could keep up with addison's quirky personality.

" i will " edward smiles down at his little sister.

" well brother, i wish you the best of luck " kingston chucked as he patted edward's back.

" have fun eddy! " squealed addison, as she ran to edward and hugged him very tightly.

addison hopes that edward would get better. she never liked it when her family wasn't happy. she tried to spread positivity wherever she went.

jasper watched fondly as his mate let go of edward and starting walking to the backyard where her garden is. she started rambling about all the books she would like to read and all the new flowers that she would get to plant.

he truly loved his little ray of sunshine. just like she truly loved jasper with all that she has.

nothing would ever get between them. jasper would kill anyone who ever tried to lay their hands on what was his. she was his and only his, just like he was hers and only hers.