V

the next day, jasper was helping addison put on her jacket

the next day, jasper was helping addison put on her jacket. he was listening intently while she rambled on about unicorns.

" i bet they're so fluffy! " she squealed excitedly. he chuckled, " i'm sure they are doll " he smiled down at the love of his life.

" are you two ready? " kingston's soft voice came from somewhere downstairs. " yes, we're just putting on our jackets " jasper replied.

jasper, addison, alice, kingston, and edward were going on a field trip to a greenhouse for biology class. the only one who seemed to be excited about going was addison. she kept talking about all the plants that she would get to see. she loved the purple hyacinth. she loved the story behind it. jasper loved when she would talk about it. she always had that sparkle in her eye when she talked about something that she was so fond of.

jasper intertwined their fingers whilst they walked down the stairs. he lead her into the garage and they got into their car.

" i hope today will be a good day " her voice was hopeful.

" me too, doll. me too " he looked at her.

***

as they drove into the parking lot, they saw mr. molina by two buses. " come on, get in. let's go! " his enthusiasm made people smile at him as they got into the bus.

the cullens were walking towards the bus when suddenly edward stopped walking. this made his siblings stop and turn toward him.

" are you alright, edward? " alice asked her brother as she looked at him. kingston smirked, " i think he's listening in on a certain someone's conversation "

" edward! that's rude! you shouldn't be eavesdropping on someone " addison gasped. edward glared at kingston. " let's just get on the bus " he said quickly, hoping that they would just stop talking. " just wait till i tell esme, mister! " addison playfully scolded him. kingston couldn't help but laugh out loud when she said this, making edward glare at him once again.

mr. molina's voice filled the air as he tried to get the rest of the students to stop talking and get on the bus. " yo, yo, yo. hey, guys, come on. " he looked toward the students spread outside of the bus. " we gotta go. we gotta go. green is what? good. let's go. guys. come on. " he gestured for the remaining kids to board the bus.

" yay! " addison yelled out. the cullens laughed at her excitement and turned to walk to the bus. mr. molima turned to them and pointed to the second bus. " other bus, other bus. let's go "

***

" egg shells, carrot tops, compost is cool. now, stuff that in there, eric " mr. molina told eric. " yes, sir. yes, sir. " replied eric. " very good, very good " he praised the boy.