Am I enough?

Sanem went back to her hotel in the early evening. She felt as though she was trying to catch her breath. He did it again. He made her fall in love with him again. She believed every word he said. She could see their future so clearly. Children, that house, and a loving happy life together. Her future was always going to be Can. With that in mind she packed her bags and checked out of her hotel.

Can looked out over the view from his home. He let her go again. Can could only hope she will come back. He wanted so desperately to keep her there with him but knew she will always have a choice in their relationship. Whatever it may be. The last thing he would ever do is force her to do something she didn't want. So now here he is trying to think of how he can convince her to come back to him. He wants her to choose him to choose love. He would give up everything for her. He removed every toxic person from his life, decided to settle in Istanbul, work on his anger, he was prepared to be everything she needed.

Meanwhile, Sanem had taken her things and gone out to the rocks. Everything made sense there for her and she needed some space before what she was about to do.

Before getting out of the cab, Sanem told the driver new directions. She looked out over the water from the car and knew her answer. She knew what her heart was telling her and what was right. With her suitcase in hand, Sanem went and knocked on the door hoping she knew what to say.

Knock, knock, knock..... Can heard the faint sound from the garden. He walked over and was stunned at who he saw.

Can: You came back.

Sanem: I didn't have anywhere else to go. I mean, I can't be anywhere else.

Can: Do you mean what I think you mean?

Sanem: There is something I need to know first. (she set down her suitcase)

Can: Anything. (with a pleading look in his eyes)

Sanem: I need to know that you're not going to run. I need to know that I'm worth staying for. That I'm not so easy to give up on. Am I enough? (in tears)

Can lifted her up and she koala hugged him wrapping her legs around his waist. She held onto him for dear life because he was her life. He buried his face into her neck trying to make her feel all the love and adoration he has for her.

Can:(whispering in her ear) I am never leaving you. You are worth everything to me. If I go anywhere in this life you are coming with me or I'm coming with you. I never gave up on you and will fight with every breath I have to make you understand how much I love you for the rest of our lives.

He finally lowered her back down to the ground. Their faces touching nose to nose.

Can: I have never loved anyone before you and there will never be anyone else but you. You are my soulmate, my life, and my world. Nothing else matters but you. Please don't let me live without you.

Sanem: You are my heart and my other half. There is no life without you in it. Even when we were apart you were always in my heart. You are my home.

Sanem then pulled out her long necklace showing the engagement ring she has held onto. Forever near her heart and never letting go. She showed it to him with tears in his eyes.

Can: Sanem, my Sanem. Will you take me for your husband? Be the father of your children? Give me the greatest honor my life will ever know and be by your side?