I wanted you to see the dream.

Can: I want to take you somewhere.

Sanem: At this time of night where would we even go?

Can: It's a surprise. Trust me?

Sanem: Always.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They drove in his truck in silence. Sanem thought they would go to either the rocks or to his hut. As the drive was longer she was slightly worried they would go back to the chalet.

Can: Don't worry we aren't going back to the chalet.

Sanem: I trust you.

Can: This is a much better surprise that has been too long in the making.

Sanem: Oh really? Well I am curious to see what the great Can Divit has come up with.

Can: You know the only reason I was ever great was because of you.

She looked at him blushing in surprise. Then looked back at the road. She was just happy to be along for the ride.

Can had one last move to show his devotion to her. He knew this would make or break them.

They pulled into a dark driveway that was hard to recognize this late at night.

He helped her get out of the car. She started to shiver. He immediately took off his coat and put it around her shoulders. They looked at each other with warmth in their eyes.

Sanem: Thank you.

Can: (smiling) My pleasure. Now do you have any idea where we might be?

Samem: Honestly, I think I have been here before but not in the night time.

Can: I thought we could come back to my favorite spot in all of Istanbul.

Sanem: Sounds like the perfect thing to end the night. (jokingly) Do you have a key this time?

Can: In fact, I do. Shall we? (reaching his arm out to her to hold on to.)

Sanem: We shall.

Can was always a man with a plan. He was great at surprises and making the ordinary become extraordinary. What Sanem saw next was nothing like she had ever expected.

Sanem: Can, I can't believe this. Your home it's stunning.

Can: I had hoped you would like it.

Sanem: Like it, it's incredible. This must have taken quite the team. I guess you were up to several things this past year.

Can: Actually, this took longer than that.

She was in awe of the gorgeous estate. The pool had been lit up, sparkly lights all over the garden. The house was out of a magazine. Flowers were in bloom and the colors were magnificent.

Sanem: What do you mean? When did you start the project?

Can: After I proposed. The first time by the rocks.

Sanem: What? (she looked at him stunned)

Can: I called our groundskeeper from the house and told him to start clearing weeds etc. here. Then the following week I met with a contractor to see what needed to be done and it escalated from their.

She looked at him stunned.

Sanem: I guess it all makes sense. When things were bad at the company. I thought you would consider selling the house. So you made the proper renovations to see what your options were. Makes sense. When are you putting the house on the market? (she looked around trying to avoid eye contact)