No friends

So today I got into a bad ass argument with Deonna. Basically this bitch been hating on me since we been friends and apparently she thinks I like Lavell.  Going back and forth with her prove to me that she wasn't really my friend in the first place. I learned that I'm naturally a caring person and forgiving, and people take that shit for granted. I learned that I'm done being nice and treating people kind , when in return they treat me like shit. I'm done being real to people when they fake to me. Why the fuck should I keep fucking with people who don't fuck with me fr? I'm done with that shit. 

      From now on IM DONE. I'm truly done being nice and forgiving to people. Nobody else is going to treat me like shit anymore. Or be on some fake shit. I gotta realize who my real friends are and who love me for real, and starting today I'm going to do that. I can say that during the argument deonna did point out something to me. She said that I always go back talking to the people that did me wrong and she is most definitely right.  So I told myself that if anybody do some shit I don't like or act fake to me , they getting cut tf off. I gave people too many chances to fuck me over. I been loyal to niggas who weren't loyal to me. Showed love to folks who didn't show love back. I'm just done with that shit. I wouldn't care if all my friends left me. If they left I didn't need them in the first place. And I think god allowed this to happen for a reason. He was showing me that some people needed to be removed from my life so I can be a better person.

       Anyways Angelio hit me up today. Basically he just apologized and asked could we still be friends and I told him yes . So we been texting and stuff and everything been okay I guess. I haven't had any problems with him.

     I didn't see Monty like I thought I would. I think McDonald's needed him to work today or something like that. But I wasn't mad or anything at all. I was just basically like ok 😂, cause we got plenty time. But anyways I'm just ready for my birthday and I hope a lot of people come . I want this to be the biggest water fight ever. All of my things came in today so I'm ready.