First Last Day Of School

I hate that saying , "First Last Day Of School" to me that's the dumbest shit in the world , because what about college? It's not technically your first last day of school if you're going to college but okkkkk.

     Anyways my first day of school was long asf , I was just ready to leave so I could see angelio. Everybody for some reason was just mad annoying today. I'm talking these bitches were literally running up to each other talking about some " I MIISSS YOUUUU" that shit was so gah damn annoying . I just had to laugh at that childish ass shit. My first day I didn't really talk much to anybody except Alisha nem. I also played dominos ( haven't played that in a longgggg time). I'm taking classes that I like too. It's this specific class that I think is great for me. FACING HISTORY! Aka - African American studies. This teacher to me is real and I think he's gonna help me with a lot of things for my future in general. Today I'm gonna ask the person head of the dance team to be a choreographer for her team. I'm excited about that because I can't wait to help those girls a little.

      Getting back home was almost the highlight of my day until my mom decided to pick an argument with me. Boyyyyy I can't wait to move tf outta there I only have one more year and I'm GONE.

       Me and angelio were practicing the routine, and he's actually pretty good. I really can't wait until we do this video. I think it's gonna uplift a lot of people about black love. It's only been about two months but I know I have most definitely found my bestfriend. He's like the best thing ever. I can be myself around him and not have to worry about if he's gonna get bored with me or not. I actually think I have something real but like I said I'm not gonna be too deep in it right now, I'll let myself go whenever we hit the five month mark. I still haven't had sex with him even though I would LOVE to see what he working with. But I can hold on from that. I would rather find something real than to fuck it up. But I enjoy angelio a lot. I know if something were to happen to us we would always be bestfriends. I still haven't told him about my uncle. I don't think I'm ready to even have that talk with him right now. He is definitely something I never had before. We still be having our lil arguments though about everything, real world events , relationships and friendships. I like that though. I just see myself in him in so many different ways that it's crazy. Only thing he don't have is my stubbornness and attitude.

        But yesterday was a good day and got even better when angelio came and brought a smile to my face .