"im so sorry Amaya..."

moon pov

well, I have been avoiding people, even Amaya! because...

FLASHBACK

I was walking down the isles of the library until soren walks over to me, "what do you need soren?" I ask and he smirks, "oh, I think I saw Amaya kiss somebody else, she didn't pull away either.." he whispers in my ear, I push him away and walk away, 'she wouldn't... I know she wouldn't... or would she..?' I think to myself, I have tears brim the edge of my eyes and they eventually fall. I see Amaya and she waves, my face goes dork and I walk away, I dont look back. we were getting married at the best time, so its not scheduled and...I dont thin it will happen if what soren said was true... "moon! whats wrong baby?" I hear Amaya and she puts her hand on my shoulder, I growl slightly and pull away and just glare but then walk away again, she looks hurt and I feel a pain in my chest but ignore it, I then walk to the library again and see soren isn't there, I slide down one of the isles and sob in my hands, I then sense Claudia coming near me, still dont move.

FLASHBACK ENDS

now Claudia was running to me and I still dont move, I have no controla nd just keep sobbing in my arms and knees. "Moon! im so sorry about what soren said, somebody dared him to and he didn't want to lose his control and popularity!! Im so so sorry!' she explains and I feel a pain in my chest. I then get up quickly and start running to me and Amaya's room, I stop at the door and put my ear on the door, all I hear are sobs, I feel a huge wave of pain in my chest and hold it, then I shed more tears and bust in the room and run to Amaya and hug her, she looks surprised and pushes me away. "why did you push me away like that!? What did I do!?" she yells and I wince and look down, then tears fall from my eyes and onto the floor, I look up and she looks in my eyes, she gasps and I look back down, "I-im s-orry" I crack out, my voice was scratchy from all the crying ive done. "I-I d-di-dnt k-know..." I say once more as my voice just didn't sound...normal. "moon, why?" she asks in slight whisper, "s-soren says he saw you kiss somebody and, anger and jealous took over me and I wasn't thinking..." I say quickly and sob. she runs to me and holds me and we both fall to the ground crying in eachothers shoulder, "im sorry!" I chant over and over again and she just rubs my back and tries to calm me down, 'what did I do to deserve her..?' I just cry more and hug her tighter and keep saying 'im so sorry' over and over again. "moon, its okay, I understand...shh its okay.." she says and that makes me calm down but still sniffle a little bit, she then makes me lay down on the bed and kisses my head, "go to sleep baby, ill be back okay?" she says gently and I nod, then close my eyes and fall asleep in a dreamless sleep.

Amaya pov

I was so pissed, I am going to beat soren until he cant breath. "where. is soren?" I ask in a deathly tone and the guard points to the training ground and there was soren training with callum. I bust down the whole wall down and run and pin soren to a wall, I growl loudly and my eyes go like a dragons from the ring that moon proposed to me with, "tell me why you would say that to moon. now." I say in a dark tone and he shivers. "I-it was a dare! If I didn't do it everybody would think I was weak!" he says and closes him eyes, I just punch him and he skids across the ground, making a path beneath him as well, I growl lowly and walk to him. "tell him lies again I WILL kill you next time,." I say and then go into the castle and order some guards to fix the walls, I sigh and see moon in the room, he hd tear stains on his cheeks and I smile sadly, 'im sorry moon, I didn't think you would care much, now I know you do care...' I smile more and kiss his head and lay him in my lap and play with his hair, I wipe away the dried tears and rub his cheek, I love him, "your my good now, huh? I guess ill deal with it now...im stuck with you and I wouldn't have it any other way.." I whisper to the sleeping moon and he smiled in his sleep and im lean down more and leave him in his position. then I fall asleep in a dream where we had our wedding and had kids, they were so beautiful...

soren pov

shes scary, but now we have made their relationship better since they worked out their first problem; trust. Claudia healed me quickly and we walked to there room and quietly went in, Claudia was fangirling, I just smiled at the sight, moon was in Amaya's lap and smiling, Amaya was smiling as well as she was sleeping but with her hand on his cheek and head, it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen them do, "lets let them sleep." I say and clauds nods (ooh bars.) and we both walk out the room and hig five and walk down the halls, "im not gonna lie though, shes super scary, remind me to never make that woman mad." I say and she snorts and nods, "alright, so the same for me." she notes and we both laugh and walk away.

THIS MAKES NO SENSE. dun dun dun broseys. XD im weird. okay, this was just to make moon and Amaya's trust better and to make their love stronger, just so you know!! its affects the story in a good way and I had to make this chapter to make this trust happen!! next chapter will be the wedding~!! OoOoOoOoOoOh~ have fun reading and see ya later!!! bye!!