Amaya meets aaravos (oh boy...)

moon pov

as we were walking up the stone stairs, we see Amaya, "hey amay!" I say and smile, aaravos looks shocked and I hug Amaya tightly and she hugs back of course, aaravos just watches awkwardly and I smirk and kiss her soft lips, she kisses back and when we pull away Amaya walks to aaravos and slaps him hard. "I know who you are, dont think I like you." she says in a cold tone, "okay, aaravos, I feel really bad because her slaps hurt like, wow." I say and he rubs his cheek, "u-um im sorry, for whatever I did." he says and I laugh and put an arm around his shoulder and Amaya crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow. "oh yeah, this is my girlfriend Amaya, and Amaya, this Is my little brother," I say, her eyes widen on shock. "oh my god im so sorry I slapped your brother!" she shouts and goes to aaravos and looks to see if she did any horrible damge to him, I laugh, :hes fine, slap him again if you would like," I say and she glares at me and hits my shoulder, "ow.." I wince and she just rolls her eyes, :this does NOT mean I like you." she says once again, aaravos hides behind me and I put my hands up and we all walk up stairs to me and Amaya's room. that was...interesting. yeah interesting is the word!