CHAPTER 10

SORRY THAT THE LAST CHAPTER WAS SHORT.

I HOPE THIS GOES WELL

ALEX'S POV

i hope this goes well, i love jessica but i hope she doesnt get mad at me. cause i really dont think we should get married now. yea yea yea i know you guys are saying things because i said i anted to marry her and wasnt going to let anything stop me. but i really didnt think it though. but let me text her and tell her im on the way. (as she gets in the car he texts her)

TXT CONV

alex- hey im on the way.

jessica- ok.

alex- and after do u wanna come over my house or something.

jessica- umm, i got something to do. sorry.

alex- its iight. around what time..

jessica- right after u bring me back home. im leaveing.

alex- ok well im almost there.

jessica- ok bye.

END OF TXT CONV

JESSICA'S POV

should i tell alex that im not ready to get married or not? i dont want to hurt his feelings or anything. but then again i dont think i want to.i do you think he will say its ok and when ever im ready lets get planning?  well.... i guess im going to have to wait and see then.

jessica is sitting on the porch waiting for alex then she see him coming down the street she goes in and tells her dad he's here and gets in the car.

alex- hey.

jessica- hey. (they kiss)

alex- so....... um.......

jessica- (a lil giggle) what?

alex- i love you.

jessica- i love you too. but you wasnt going to tell me that.

alex- yes i was.

jessica- whatever.

they arrived at I HOP alex got out the car and let jessica out and they walked in hand and hand.

i hop waiter- hi follow me to your table.they get seated and order there drinks

waiter- ok so here is your menu's and are you ready to order drinks.

alex- yea, ill have some water.

jessica- ill like a lemon water.

waiter- ok ill be right back with your drinks.

alex- so, what did you do when you got home?

jessica- um, went to bed. but i had trouble sleeping.

alex- why?

ALEX'S POV

so me and jessica is at I hop and i had nothing to talk aout so i just asked her what she do when she got home. and she said that she went to sleep and didnt sleep good. i was so scared for her response... ut i hope that she tells me if i did something wrong.

RELPY

alex- so what did you do when you got home?

jessica- um, went to bed. but i had trouble sleeping.

alex- why?

jessica- well, from last night. when you got mad at me for know reason..... it had me thinking about... um, nevermind.

alex- no just tell me.

jessica- ok well...

jessica looks up and sees the waiter coming with the drinks and gets happy.

waiter- here are your drinks. are yall ready to order your food?

jessica- yea. ill have pancakes with strawberry's and wipe cream on top.

alex- and um, ill have waffles with blueberry's.

waiter- ok... it will be done in about 10 or 6 mins.

alex- ok thank you.

alex waits for the waiter to walk away to ask jessica to finish what she was saying.

alex- so... finish your story.

jessica- nooo. i dont wanna talk about right now.

alex- well i want to tell you something.'

jessica- what?

alex- well when i dropped you off at home. i started thinking about us.... not getting married right now.

jessica smiled

alex- why you smile in for.

jessica- well, (she giggles) i was going to say the same thing.

alex- you were?

jessica- yea. its just when you yelled at me it had me thinking that. when we get married what was you going to do or act. and it scared me.

alex- well first of all. i will NEVER put my hands on you. and i never try to hurt you. and i could tell last night that i hurted you. and im sorry. i love you.

jessica- i love you too.

so they just sit there and talk and giggle and eat there food.

SO YEA, LET ME KNOW IF YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER? I GOT THIS FEELING THAT YALL AINT GONNA ENJOY IT. BUT ANYWAY PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT? HOW ARE THEY GOING TO TELL THERE PARENTS THIS? IS IT GOING TO GO GOOD OR NAH? LETS FIND OUT.