Chapter 12

jessica's dad- because i cant keep living like this. I need something better.

Jessica- really. Something better. What sex.. and whatever else you want. She has a job and tries to keep the bills up. She cooks when she gets off of work. And she is good to us.

She walks away and goes to her room.

Jessica's pov

I dont even kno if i want to tell them right now. My parents are fighting. I think alex should just tell his mom and ill tell mine later. I guess ill text him to tell him.

She texts him and he said ok. Then she heard her parents yelling again.

Jessica's dad- WHAT YOU DOIN WITH MY ****

Jessica's mom- I WANT YOU OUT MY HOUSE! LEAVE. I HATE YOU. I DONT WANNA SEE YOU, ILL STAY HERE AND RAISE MY BABY BY MYSELF !

Jessica's dad- WHERE IMMA GO.

Jessica's mom- GO WITH YA **** I DONT GIVE A **** WHERE YOU GO!!

she throws his things down the stairs andhe goes and grabs it. Jessica couldnt even say anything she just looked at them and went in her room and cried.

Alex's pov

Ok. Well Jessica told me to go ahead and tell my mom the news. I just said ok. But i dont kno how i want to tell my mom. But then again she probably aint gonna care.

Alex- mom. We needa talk.

Alex's mom- bout what hun?

Alex- me and jessica.... isnt getting married any. We decided to just date and wait on it.

Alex's mom- well good for yall. Thats what yall should of done in the first place.

Alex- well. Im going back up stairs.

Alex's mom- ok.

Sorry it took so long to update. But i hope yall enjoy i got 181 veiwers and thank you so much. I was so happy and i really did cry just a lil tears of joy. i love yall. Please vote and comme.

3:00

Jessica's pov

Im going to the mall today. Im bord and i wanna get out of his house. My mom been acting werid. My dad calls me every 4 hours to see wat im doing.

She gets in the car and drives to the mall. She gets there and goes to Rue 21 and wet seal. And to 3 more places. Then she leaves and goes to starbucks and gets her favorite tea. Then she drives around for awhile then back home. Her mom was sitting on the couch in her rob with ice cream.

Jessica- mom. Really.. (she laughs) get off the couch. And eat some real food. She said while taking the ice cream away from her.

Jessica's mom- i want the ice cream and im not working today so... but you should enjoy me.

They sit on the couch and eat ice cream. And watch movies on lifetime. ( i love that channel)

6:00

Jessica gets a text from her dad saying to meet him at his brothers house.

Jessica- mom i gotta go. Ill be back i wont be out for long.

Jessica's mom- ok. Be careful.

Jessica drives to her uncles house and knocks in the door.

Dad- hey. Come in. He said hugging her.

Jessica- you been ok?

Dad- yeah. Im going to stay her for a while until i can get on my feet.

Jessica- why don't you just come hom.

Dad- me and your mom.... we cant be together anymore.

Jessica- dad she been home all day.... sitin on the couch.... making herself cry because of you 2 arguing.

Dad- well. I still love her i just cant be with her....... i never told you this. But my past is coming back. I used to hook up with every girl. But then i meet your mom and i was just hit it and quit it. But she told me she was pregnant.... and my momma said. "If you EVER GET A GIRL PREGNANT.! You better raise the baby right.

Jessica- but still.... why you cheat on her. You could of just said that you cant be with her anymore... and you wanna see other people.

Dad- i know. But imma always be here for you. Im not going out of your life.

Jessica- ok .. well i got to go.

Dad- ok be careful out there. Call me tomorrow around 7. That's when ill be out.

She shock her head for agreement and went to Alex's house.

Text conv

Jessica- you home?

Alex- yeah. Wassup

Jessica- im on the way.