rant ninety-one: unfairness

@cxsmickiss 

okay I'm on my period and im just about fucking done. and you know us girls, we will talk about our periods bc...well we just do.

anyways my friend was saying "im a very light flow, it's basically spotting, I don't get pms or cramps, and it only lasts for three days." and I was just sitting there, plotting ways to murder her.

it's unfair that she is basically using a panty liner for her entire period while I need jumbo night tampons WITH an extra long overnight ultra pad and the worst part is, I'll still leak. (ik tmi)

it's not fair. why can't our bodies all just have what my friend has????? but noooooooo most of us are thinking of shoving our hands up our vaginas to rip our uterus out.

and some people have premature menopause, and if you want kids then you'd be pretty upset like katie Fitch from skins, and I feel sad for you but I dont want kids and im just sitting here thinking "give me a premature menopause like my grandma. please. im an atheist but if there is a god, please just give me it. I fucking hate eve. I don't deserve this i never ate that Apple so why AM I BEING FUCKIGN PUNSIHED!!!???"

and then you ask your friend, sister, mom, grandma or other female relative to get chocolate and they just say "no" like PLS I will give you my tv and arm for chocolate!!

periods aren't fair and I want to die.