Chapter 24

Hola Cola fam!!!

I missed ya!

Hope ya enjoy. Ps. The pic above is of Yevette in the hotel room and on the beach;))

Song: Heaven by Julia Michaels

As for the dedication and shoutouts, I have some good news and bad news. My laptop has broken and I am unable to dedicate anyone but I will make it clear that the chapter is dedicated to you lol.

The two winners who commented are:
H05TIL3
Ouu mine is Cathyy

pumkinppie
My name is Steph

And last but not least I dedicate this chapter to peanut_butter_chic4 who said:
MY NAME IS WHITNEY AND I HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBESSION WITH THIS BOOK

Thank you guys so much for all the support and thank you Whitney for being you lol
••••

Tuck, Na'el and I were on our way to the airport to fly to The Bahamas, since we had to attend the rehearsal wedding and dinner. I was so nervous, as Lila was finally going to tie the knot, and maybe Sebastian would finally, after so long, leave me alone.

Lila decided that we should fly first class, since she wanted everything to be stylish; but personally I just think she did it because she's really rich. We finally arrived at O'Hare International Airport, at around six thirty in the evening, and removed our bags from the Uber. It was easier to book an Uber since we really couldn't leave our car in the airport for that long.

"Thanks! Come on guys we don't want to be late!" Tuck sang enthusiastically as he pulled his suitcase and his daughter inside of the massive airport.

Thank god I decided to wear my nude cardigan because inside was unusually cold. Na'el was wearing a tiny sweater but Tuck only wore a T-shirt. Eh, he could take it... He was a man. We checked in and made our way to the terminal so we could board the flight. We were on time, but since we were first class, we were allowed to board earlier than everyone else and let me tell you, that felt great!

"You guys okay?" Tuck questioned as he tightened Na'el's seatbelt.

"Mhm, just a bit nervous since I've never been to a wedding this far from home." I sighed deeply.

"Well look at it as practice for ours." He smiled at me before laying a soft peck on my lips making Na'el grimace.

"Ew!"

The other passengers eventually boarded and the attendant instructed us on our exits and what not--classic flight stuff. The flight was only around three hours long--but we would get there at ten in Bahamas time, so I brought some music to listen to while I tried to fall asleep.
••••

"Yevette, we're landing." Tuck gently shook me out of my slumber to inform me that we were indeed landing in The Bahamas finally. He was also waking Na'el as she too had fallen asleep. I rubbed my tired eyes and sighed deeply since finally this was going to happen. The plane landed and we went through the regular ordeal of metal detectors, having to remove particles of clothing --all that shit--until we were able to exit the airport to find a black sleek Mercedes with our names written on a small white board.

Lila did indeed go all out for us I mean, first class, a chauffeur; Lila really was making this speacial for everyone, not only for herself and her man. Goes to show the kind of person she was. We entered the car, Na'el had already seemed to have fallen asleep on her father's shoulder so the chauffeur brought the luggage to the trunk of the car and drove us to the hotel.