Chapter 21

Hiiiiiiiiiii :))

Sup? Enjoy the chapter!

Song: What You Need by The Weeknd

Ps. IKIKIK I'm on a roll here but I just love him so damn much. Next chapter will be from a different artist. Also this chapter gon' be a lil spicy mwahahahah
••••

"Thanks for talking to me. You're a kind person." Lila whispered in my ear right as we stepped out of the bathroom. Her eyes were a little puffy--nothing a little make up couldn't fix--but she was feeling a lot more confident than prior to our conversation. I gave her a small smile and gently squeezed her arm as we made our way back to our dates.

I was expecting to find security scattered around our table trying to pry a butter knife away from Tuck, but what I saw was even more horrific: Both Tuck and Sebastian were laughing with each other apparently having a civilised conversation. When we arrived I was in too much shock to realise that Tuck was showing Sebastian the modeling  company that I had recently been working for.

"Ah, finally you girls are back. Take enough pictures?" Sebastian asked us and lightly pushed Tuck's shoulder making him laugh.

"Good to see you two bonding. We weren't expecting that since, you know, you guys seemed to always hate each other." Lila said fixing her large engagement band.

It was stunning, with a brilliant blue diamond in the center surrounded by smaller shiny crystals embedded perfectly. I too subconsciously touched my ring feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I didn't like him at first because I thought he had his eyes on my future wife, but now I realise that it was just a misunderstanding. He's actually a great guy." Tuck said smiling brightly. Words really could not leave my lips.

"Yeah, and I saw some of his construction work, he's good. Maybe he can build something for the wedding?" I gazed over at Lila who was sipping her wine. She looked as confused as I was but I on the other hand just about choked on the air I was breathing.

Tuck didn't seem fazed by Sebastian's suggestions at all. Wow, was I internally terrified.
••••

It was about nine o'clock now and we had driven to a small bar after having dinner. Sebastian and Tuck seemed to have bonded over their love for basketball and baseball and us of course. I still wasn't sure about all of that but at least I didn't have to sit through hours of annoying pointless bickering between two grown ass men.

I was drinking a Blue Island while Lila was sipping on a Shirley Temple telling me about how stressful planning a wedding was.

"Well we haven't started yet since we're planning on doing it during the summer of next year, however, I can help you if you like." Lila's face lit up with happiness and she threw her arms around me squeezing the literal life out of my body.

"Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! You are amazing, especially since I told you about Sebastian and the--" I cut her off by nodding indicating that I understood.

"About that," I lowered my voice so that Sebastian and Tuck who were deep in their own converstation, could not hear me. "Would you like me to talk to him or maybe knock some common sense into his thick skull?"

"I would love that, but I don't think he'll listen to you... He never listens to me anyway." She told me sadly.

"I'll talk to him and make him treat you like you deserve. At least one bad relationship is fixed, we can fix another." I took her hand in mine and squeezed it gently. I had a knack for almost getting everything I had wanted, well from men at least. I wasn't going to lie, my body is killer and I'm cute, so I can use my assests to help me out. Simple.