The news

"I have to tell you something bad............

.

.

.

you are more beautiful then the day i first saw you. If you want to reject me because im not good enough ill understand."

I was in a state of shock the i did not see him walk away. So i did what any sain person would do in this situation. I ran up to him and jumped on him back, knocking him to the ground. He stared at me with sadness and disbelief in his eyes. I ended up breaking the silence by saying "Why would i every want to reject you. You have turned my life upside down and loved me when i thought no one ever would love me , you came along and changed that. And i will never give you up. I love you and always will." 

At the end of my little speech his eyes were filled of regret, love and happiness. I saw the smile on his lips and went down to kiss him. It was only a small one and when i lifted my head back up i heard the words that i always wanted to hear from someone who ment it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I will love you forever and always. You are my star, my world, my life and i will never let you go."

We ended up walking back hand in hand and with big , lovestruck, smiles on out faces.

But with every good thing that happenes to me at least one thing bad must happen. So as i walked home i was greeted with the smell i thought i ran from and another smell that i know i remember but from where.

My train of thought was cut short by a ear splitting scream of pain. My wolf instincts took over and i changes in midair then started to sprint faster then i ever have before. I know this because even Shane was having trouble keeping up with me.

When i reached my new home i stood completely still, ready to attack the monster that had a little child in her mouth.

3

2

1

And lept onto her and she immediately let go of the child and focused on me as i started to check if the little girl was alright. Once j made sure she was i told her to go find Damien and safety. The unknown rouge circled each other till she made the first move. 'Silly little pup' my wolf thought. I blocked every attack she went to me and managed to get a good few of my own in. As i was about to knock her unconscious we both disappeared and reappeared to a find blue flame going up one of my arms and blue electric going up the other.

I looked around to find the rouge but she was already running. Before she could fully disappear she shouted at me "See you soon, Sis" the rouge walked into the arms of Anthony.

..............

Hoped you liked the new update.
Hope to be posting more frequently.
See you guys through the screen.