Second Mate

I hope you like my story so far I'm trying to update 2 story's at once so they might be a bit slow. Soz but if u have any ideas I would love to here them through a personal message or even a character and I will try to add it in. :-) see you through the screen

Chapter 2

"Mate"

My wolf ,Scarlett, was purring at the attention our mate was giving us but all I could think about is how smoking hot he was and I mean wow!! He had dark black hair with electric blue eyes (same as mine) and mussels you could see through his shirt. Oh how much I wanted to be with him until the day I died. But he broke the silence with the most angel voice ever know "So princess what's your name?" "Charl" was all I could get out before I was janked away by a cold hearted beast known as Anthony.

Then the real fun started. My mate noticed my tenseness around him and he punched right in the jaw making him hit a near by car with a thud. My grin grew wiser as I saw blood run from his mouth (soz she's so blood thirsty she is a werewolf after all and he has treated her like shit for years to don't hate her lol). After he tried to get up my mate ran to him and threw him so many meters in the air and he landed somewhere need my nightmare house.

Caught up in the moment I shouted "That was so cool!! You have got to teach me to throw and punch like that!!!!!" When he stopped being so shocked that I was not trembling in fear he said very cockily I might add "So there will be a next time?" Being me I answered "Her but if you tell me your name"

(easier then saying all the things in between. convo m=mate c=Charlotte)

m= "My names Shane, Shane Steele. What about yours, princess?"

c= "My names Charlotte Grey and so can you teach me??Plzzzzzzzzz I'll do anythimg!"

m= "Okay but first I have got to introduce my pact to there future Luna and yes I am an Alfa of the Midnight Moon Pack."

c= "Cool and does that mean I get all the ice cream I want? *laughing*"

m= "Yes as long as you stay with me for as long as I live?"

c= "Of course I will why would I not stay with a mate a gorgeous as you and if I did not I'll probably be running to you after the first hour."

m= "Well as long as your coming back with me can I show your something first?"

Before I had the chance to answer he pulled me in for a passionate kiss that seemed to went on for hours but really only a few minutes. At the end of it he asked the question no one has asked me ever.

"Princess can I mark you?"

The answer to that question was simple.

"Shane, ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Authors note

Soz its so short I have had loads of clubs and detention (not much detentions though ;-)  ) Hope you guys like my book and if you have any changes that could make it better I would love to hear them.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Bye guys enjoy your weekend!!

xxxTigerlillyxxx