Let's meet the mate

Soz for the long ish wait I have been having a good time with my family and friends so I have had not much time to updates on this story and my other one! Hope you enjoy it and it may be a bit more action-ised (my new work lol) for your guys.

"Princess can I mark you?"

The answer to that question was simple.

"Shane, ...

.

.

.

.

.

.

of course you can. I am only yours for now and forever."

With that Shane drew his canines and bit the part of my neck where my shoulder and my neck meets. At first there was a horrible pain coercing through my body but instantly it was replaced by pleasure and joy that I am being marked by someone that truley loves me for who I am. (Cue the sappy love song lol).

It did not last long because I felt this sharp pain in my back and something run down it. I could not stop thinking "why can the Moon Goddess give me a break" while black dots were forming in my eyes and Shane calling my name over and over again. Right before I went out I heard his sweet voice again saying "I love you Princess and always will" With me uttering the words "I love you to f tige" I drifted of to a never ending pit of darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to write more for my lovely readers.

I woke up to the sound of a heart monitor beeping and a loud smashing noise coming from my left. I tried to open my eyes but o could not. I tried again and gradually they opened but as soon as they did there was anther smash so I jumped right out of bed and screamed at the top of my lungs

"WHO THE EVER IS MAKING THAT FUCKING AWFUL CRASHING NOISE CAN YOU FUCKING WELL STOP IT!!!!! I JUST WOKE UP AND IM NOW SCREAMING SO STOP!!!!!"

As soon as I finished my little speech I was treated with fireworks all around my body and lips pressed against mine. In an instant I knew it was tiger (Shane). When he pulled back I simply said to emuse my myself and him "Well that's the best way to be greeted"

I could feel the vibration in his chest as he laughed and it almost made me weak at the knees. Key word Almost. "Well I got woken up with my little fire cracker screaming at the top of her lungs and I fell right on the floor and smacked my head" he said while pouting. Oh my goddess he lookes to sexy when he does that.

*I know he does.*

Who are you and why are you in my head?

*I am your vampire, my name is Blaze and we are shifting in about 19 minutes so I suggest you get to the forest right now. Oh and you are getting more people then just me so be ready.*

Thx and I love your name.

With that convosation over I turned back to a shocked, jaw dropped Shane and say as calmly as I can

"I need to get to the forest right not I am getting a vampire and more other me's so hurry."

He did not say anything he just nodded and as soon as I could blink we were at the forest. I could feel this thing inside of me wanting to get out. So I let it out.