Chapter 3

The ground started shaking and melting around them, the alien twins in front of them.
"I'm going to put you down now, can you stand?" H asked her, she didn't answer cause she didn't know, setting her down carefully maneuvering so she was behind him. A clenched onto his shirt so she wouldn't fall, burying her head into his back feeling sick.
Just as M was about to destroy the island the MIB blasted them to bits.
"Let's get her to the infirmary, she looks like hell." High T said.
"I look hot as hell." A corrected.
"Yes you do." H said under his breathe.
The ringing in A's ears got louder, everything getting very bright, and before she knew it she was on the ground staring at a handsome face with blue eyes.

A woke up in MIB London medical, she looked up to see High T standing at the foot of the infirmary bed, looking at A's chart.
"What happened?" A asked.
"Severe concussions from multiple blows to the head."
"Well that explains the throbbing, and the headache." A sighed noticing dark circles under T's eyes and slightly disheveled hair, both barely even noticable but for a man so proper stood out like a duck in a chicken coop.
"I cannot express how happy I am that you are alright, I really am going to miss you, when you go back to Seattle of course. You are the daughter I never knew I wanted, and I am truly proud of you." T usually isnt one for sentimental speeches, he's a hard man, but he has his soft moments, but that's just it, they are moments, he keeps his sentiments brief. This High T was being very unusual. A reached out, taking T's hand, trying to get a read for his mental state, she's a bit rusty but what she sensed was concerning to say the least.
"Thank you, you are the father that I needed, always there making sure i was okay, being encouraging instead of perisitent. If you hadnt found me when you did my actual father would have killed me. Thank you for being there." A said smiling
"I guess all my Father's Day cards got lost in the mail then?"
"You know the mail room rat pack doesn't keep track of anything."
"That is true. Anyways I'll send H in, he's been waiting." T said exiting.
H walked in, holding a teddy bear and a cupcake.
"So I did some research, and it turns out that the alien in the club that kissed you doesn't make you horny for the closest person to you but for someone you like romantically." H said wiggling his eyebrows and setting the items on the table next to the bed.
"Firstly shut the fuck up, I have something important to ask slash tell you." A said seriously swinging her legs over the side of the infirmary bed. H stepped forward sitting on the corner of the bedside table, signaling that he was listening.
"What do you know about the Noltians?" A asked.
"Well... the queen is pretty ill, the king is insane and waiting for the queen to die, it is rumored that he may have killed the princess nobody has seen her in years, and they have telepathy something or other." H stated.
"Okay, so you already know quite a bit, the king is a strong telepath, he is a sadistic bastard, he is waiting for my mother to die so then he can have the throne, problem is Noltian society is based on a matriarchy, so the throne goes to the next eligible female."
H looked confused like he was trying to figure out a calculus equation in his head.
"I'm the next queen of Noltair, my mother is the queen and the king is just some dude who donated some genetic material and impregnated my mother." A stated.
"That would make you Noltian, so does that mean you've been reading my mind this whole time cause I've been thinking of some really weird stuff, like the Jonas Brothers as a mariachi band." H said.
"Actually no, I dont like to get into people's heads for that exact reason. Anyways earlier when T was here, it felt really off somethings wrong."
"Yeah I was suspicious too, come on let's go check on the box."
...
"I'm driving."A stated getting in the driver seat, M in the passenger seat and H in the backseat like the child he is.
Getting on the road A pushed the red button, saying "Punch it" when the hyper drive kicked in.
Landing in Paris A felt uneasy the last time A was here she nearly died. A got out of the car followed by H and M and started walking towards the tower. A grabbed H by the hand stopping him, his hand felt so large around her's. A let his hand go, quickly wrapping her arms around his torso, holding onto him like her life depended on it, his arms immediately wrapping around her.
"I don't know if I can do this Henry." A said.
"You are the best agent the MIB has, there isnt anything you can't do. I've got you, I've got you Anastasia." H whispered softly, pulling her head tighter into his sholder. They both stayed like that until the tower warnings started flashing for them to all run up.
"Tell me again H, how did you defeat the hive?" M asked.
"So we came here, and we defeated them with nothing but our wits and our series 7 de-atomizers, cool?" H said.
"Yeah but how did you do it?" M said getting at something.
"I just told you, nothing but our wits and our series 7 de-atomizer... I'm... I'm repeating myself aren't I..."
"Yes."
"Word for word." Pawny said.

The doors to the elevator opened and they all walked out ready to shoot. A approached T with H, M approaching from the other side.

"You were always like a son to me, you were always like a son to me, you were always like a son to him." The way the hive T said it it was so creepy as he grabbed H as the wormhole opened. A tried to pull H away from Hive T, but he grappled onto A and threw H into the wall. A got into Hive T's head. M rushed Hive T only to get swatted away like a pesky bug. A dug deeper, the memories all tangled and jumbled, holding the head dive, almost grabbing a hold of a strong enough memory. A was pulled out of the head dive by H before he talked Hive T to the lower level. The scuffle continued, Hive T had H in a choke hold and M was hit into the wormhole. Pawny went after M and A got back into Hive T's mind, grabbing a hold of the strongest memory she could. A saw the change in Hive T's eyes, seeing High T, the man who showed her that the universe is beautiful, and needs protecting. Right before her eyes the father figure she loved was vaporized, along with the rest of the hive collapsing the wormhole. A sat against the edge of the tower staring over the city taking our in. H sat next to her, not saying anything putting his hand over hers. A intertwined her fingers into his, resting her head on his shoulder, H softly kissing the top of her head. They sat there till the MIB showed up, M was already down there talking to Agent O. H and A got up to go down to ground level, H grabbing her by the hand stopping her, looking deep into her eyes, his eyes looking more blue than usual.
"Anastasia, when you left last time... it broke me, I was already messed up from getting neutralized, but it threw me for a rough time. I dont know if I can do that again, i can only take so much, High T's gone." His eyes getting a little puffy.
"Henry, I'm not going anywhere, Agent O has me at London permanently, per my request, I asked her after we went to the night club." A told H.
H brushed his thumb down A's cheek and along her bottom lip, A leaned into his hand. She touched his hand before resting it in the crook of his elbow. Dropping his head he leaned in , kissing her gently. Her heart started racing, hands running up his chest and through his soft hair.
He deepened the kiss, both starting to breath heavily but neither wanting to stop. H pulled A as close as possible, flush against him. H pulled away from the kiss, making his way across her jaw and down her neck, making her moan softly. H pulled away completely, putting his hands in his pockets to control himself.
"Why'd you stop?" A asked.
"If we keep going I wont be able to stop." He said biting his lip, making him look exceptionally attractive. A nodded biting her lip too.
"Plus I wanted to kiss you at least once without being intoxicated on alien venom. Although we should probably go down now."H said.
"Yeah you're probably right." A replied.

O offered A High T's position, but ultimately turned it down, and forfeiting it to H. M went back to New York with O, promising she would visit and be there if needed. A and H flew back to London, H driving this time, his hand resting on A's thigh, occasionally squeezing it reassuringly.
Goodbye Paris, hello London.