Chapter Six

[Wednesday morning]

[Nash's POV]

"UP UP UP! GET UP GET UP GET UP!" Cam yells as I bang a wooden spoon against a pan. Groans come from every room as they all get up.

"What the fuck, Cam?" Matt asks, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"It's Wednesday!" Cam exclaims, laughing.

"So?" Mady asks.

"Let's go shopping!" I shout. "We rented 3 Suburban's last night."

"Get dressed and meet in the lobby," Cam says. Everyone nods and goes back to their rooms.

Cam and I wake up the others in the other 2 villas, they yell at us, then we go and wait in the lobby.

[20 minutes later]

"Let's go!" Taylor shouts, running towards the double doors that lead to the parking lot. We follow him- walking, of course- and get in the cars.

Matt, Carter, Jack and Jack, and Hayes in one car; Mady, Kendra, Mia, Taylor, Stacy and I in the other; and Shawn, Jake, Jacob, Cam and Aaron in the last.

[Carter's POV]

"Just ask her out!" Matt screams, jumping up and down in the passenger seat.

"No!" Jack G yells back. "I don't want to."

"Why not!?" I exclaim from the middle seat. "You like her, she obviously likes you!"

"So? I think it's going a bit fast," Jack G says.

"Carter's right, Jack," Jack J says from the drivers seat.

"I want her to get comfortable with us," Jack G explains. "Maybe after a month or two, okay?"

"Have fun with that," Hayes mumbles from beside me.

"What do you mean?" Matt asks, finally not jumping.

"Girls get the wrong vibes if you don't ask her out," Hayes says.

"I think Jack's the girl expert here," Matt says.

"True," I agree.

"When are you gonna ask out Stacy then?" Jack asks, changing the subject.

"Who are you talking to," Jack J asks, looking at us through the mirror.

"Matt," Jack G answers.

"What?" Matt asks, confused.

"You heard me."

"I'm not going to." Matt laughs.

"Why not?"

"Because she doesn't like me."

"So you do like her."

"But she doesn't like me."

"How do you know?"

"Because I know things."

"Obviously you don't, if you think she doesn't like you," I cut in. Hayes sighs.

[at the mall]

"Starbucks first, Chipotle after, then Aeropostale!" Nash shouts, his shirt up like Brittany Spears once again.

"Well then," Kendra says, walking towards Starbucks. We follow behind her.

Nash pulls out his phone and runs ahead of all of us.

"Mall day!" He shouts. We all start randomly screaming and waving our hands around.

After we all placed our orders and got them, we started walking towards Aeropostale.