Chapter Two

By the morning, our video had 2 million views.

"Saturday!" Mia shouts.

"Did anything happen with the boys?" Stacy asks, sitting upright.

"Why don't you check, lazy ass," Mady shouts.

"It's too far," Stacy pouts, reaching for her phone.

"Here," I say, handing her her phone. 

"Thanks, Macdonalds," she says.

"Holy," I say, picking up my iPad.

"Notifications much?" Mia says. We laugh. 

"Who from?" Stacy asks. 

"Mainly Jake," Mady says "Twitter."

"Mine are from Cam and Shawn..." I trail off.

"Aaron," Mia says. 

"Carter and Jack G?" Stacy says, confused. "Jack G said I was hot as fuck and we should meet up one day."

"Well then," I say, fake pouting.

"I'm sorry," Stacy says, laughing. Her face turns bright red. 

"What'd Carter say?" I ask. 

"He said..." She checks her phone again. "That we should hang out sometime."

"We should FaceTime them!" Mady says. 

"We don't have their numbers," I sigh. 

"I could ask Carter or Matt or Jack for theirs!" Stacy suggests. "10 bucks says they're all in the same room."

I lean over her shoulder as she goes on Twitter. She makes a new direct message and types in Jack Gilinsky's name. Then she types 'What's ur number? We wanna ft you guys!'

A couple minutes later, he replies. 

We FaceTime the number, and Stacy was right. Aaron, Jack J, Jack G, Nash, Hayes, Carter, Shawn, Cameron, Taylor, Jake, Matt and Jacob are in the same room, all FaceTimeing us. 

"Hey," they all say in unison. I look at the other girls. They're all speechless. 

"You guys are such an inspiration!" I shout. 

"We look up to you guys so much," Stacy says. "We thought, you could do it, so why can't we?"

"And then we tried and look at where we are now," Mady says. 

"Well, I feel accomplished," Nash says, walking away. 

"Well then," Stacy says.

"You know... Bart's trying to get you guys into Magcon!" Carter shouts. 

"Oh my God!" We all shout in unison. I feel tears well up in my eyes. I look over to the girls. Stacy's actually sobbing, and Mady and Mia stare at Carter in shock. 

"No way," I say, a tear slipping out of my left eye. 

"Yes way, and is Stacy okay?" Matt says. The fear in his voice is adorable.

"I think so...?" Mia says. "But I'm not sure."

"Dear God, Mia," Stacy says, taking her hands away from her face. "I'm fine, Matt."

"Who's it up to?" Mady asks.

"Us," Cam says. "If we want girls in Magcon..."

"Do you?!" Stacy asks, leaning forward a bit. 

"Yas!" They all shout. Nash comes back with a bag of chips. Everyone turns to stare at him, then Cam lunges for the bag of chips. 

"MINE!" He shouts.

We all start laughing as Nash and Cam fight for the bag of chips. 

Stacy's phone starts to ring. 

Everyone turns towards it- even the boys-, as the bridge to 'Show You' by Shawn plays. She reaches for the phone. 

"Hello?" She says, her voice high pitched. She clears her throat. "Gosh zayum it... That's amazing... Thank you BART!" She purposely screams. Mady puts her hands over her mouth. Mia and I follow. "I'll see you then! Bye!" 

She hangs up and sits there silently for a minute. 

"What happ-" Jack J gets cut off by Stacy screaming.

"OH MY GOD!" She screams so loud, my ears hurt. 

"WHAT!" I shout. 

"We're MAGCON GIRLS!" Stacy shouts. My mom bursts into my room.

"What happened!" She asks.

"We're in Magcon, mom!" I shout. She smiles. 

"Congratulations, girls! When do you leave?" She asks.

"June 7th," Stacy answers. 

"Okay, I'll be downstairs," mom says. She shuts the door and walks downstairs.

"Oh my God, we'll be meeting the boys in person!" Stacy shouts. "Matt... Oh my God."

"Stacy, they're right there," I say, pointing. Stacy blushes. 

"Fuck," she says. I laugh.

June 7th. 

3 days from now.