Chapter Three - First Day Part 1

[3 days later]

[Stacy's POV]

Today was the day.

"I'm so excited!" Mady shouts.

"I am too, wanna do a YouNow before we leave? We have like 2 hours," I say, checking my phone.

"Okay," they chorus.

I open my Twitter. I type 'YouNow in 5!' and send it.

We set up my laptop, and start to randomly talk about things.

[Nash's POV]

"Hey guys," Mady says into the camera.

"THE GIRLS ARE DOING A YOUNOW!" I shout so loud, the boys all shoot upright from their sleep.

"At 2 in the morning?" Hayes asks. I nod.

"It's the 7th, they're coming to tour with us, remember?" I remind him. His mouth forms an 'O' shape.

Everyone sits around my laptop, watching them.

"Sooo we have a flight in 2 hours," Stacy says. "To go meet the boys in Texas!"

"We are Magcon now!" Kendra says. "It was supposed to be a surprise, shhh don't tell anyone."

"I guess you guys can ask questions or dare us to do things at 2 in the morning, we have no problem with that," Mia says.

I watch Cam open his Twitter, then he tweets something and stares at the screen intensly. All of the girls' phones go off. They check it and blush.

"Oh, Cam," Stacy sighs. "Watch him dare us to like... Dry hump a cookie or something." Cam and everyone else bursts out laughing.

"I don't think he would do that," Mady says, laughing.

"I think he would," Kendra says.

"What if you get a chocolate chip like... Right in the vagina," Stacy says thoughtfully.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Mia, Mady and Kendra shout, chucking pillows at her. Stacy laughs and falls off the bed, making the girls laugh more. And us.

After they finished laughing, Stacy puts her phone on a docking station and blares 'Wild Life' by Jack and Jack.

The girls started awkwardly dancing, which is when we noticed it was almost 2:30. Already.

"Oh dear," Mady says, checking the time.

"Well, we still have an hour, flight's at... 6? 7?" Mia asks. Stacy nods.

"Okay, well then," Mady says. "Stacy, go fill up the car."

Stacy nods, grabs 2 suitcases and walks out of the room. Pretty soon, she comes back and does the same to the other 2. Then the last one.

"So, as we said, we are a part of the Magcon family now," Kendra says.

"We're so excited to actually see you people in person and get to meet all of you," Mia says.

"Yeah, we can't wait," Stacy says, picking up the carry ons.

"Stacy's our butler now," Kendra says, giggiling. Stacy shoots her a dirty look.

"Niggo," she mutters, walking out of the room.

'Cold Hearted' by Jack and Jack is playing now.

Stacy comes back in the room.

"They all look so... Fancy," Taylor points out.

Stacy's wearing a red and black striped shirt with light blue Levi's, and gray Nike's; her blonde and black hair is straightened; Kendra's wearing a black shirt, black floral skirt, and red Vans; Mady's wearing a black crop top that says 'Love Hurts', dark blue jeans, with bright green Supras; Mia's wearing a black cami, a white cover up and short shorts, with black Converse.