|Prologue|

My chattering teeth came inbetween my lips as I witnessed him swinging slowly on the rusty old swing. This swing's power that consumed him seemed to be the cause for his actions. I examined the way the silver paint on the chains started fading away into a murky brown.

From my perspective it was another swing that found it's way to the corner of the park. Even though I felt this way, I couldn't imagine an everyday mother pushing her child happily on it as the chains rattled and moaned in exhaustion.

His brown boots scraped the blanket of woodchips that laid under the swing. His attention wasn't on me, but at the muddy ground under him, going into his own world. The cold weather had come and My attire surely didn't help the situation since it came abrubtly. I kept my lips pressed into a thin line as my body shifted uncomfortably at his silence.

I wanted to reach out and touch him, tell him that nothing was there, that there was no one going to hurt him. However, he didn't allow me access to his thoughts at the moment, only kept them under lock and key. That didn't stop me from taking closer steps to him over the string of silence.

His knuckles whitened as his fingers tightened around the metal chains.

"Don't." he ordered in a gruff tone that made me hesitate but I continued my actions. I didn't care if he didn't want me coming towards him. I knew that he just needed some type of touch, to bring him out of this trance.

"Harry, please snap out of it." I pleaded getting on my knees in front of him to see his dull green irises glaring back at me.

His cherry stained lips now where pale and chapped making me run a single finger over them. His chocolate curls blew around his face reminding me that he needed to put some scissors to it, but that wasn't my main focus. I noticed my actions of stroking his lip caused him to shut his eyes and sigh softly.

"Leigh-anne..." he started but I shushed him knowing the words that he was going to say.

"Harry, your freeezing. It has to be at lease 30 below out here." I guessed from feeling the coldness of the wind and snow I knew was soon to fall.

I could tell that he was cold from the way his nose had turned red and his cheeks flushed into a shade of pink.

"Go home, I don't want you to see." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as my hand dropped from his cheek into his lap.

"See what?" I questioned curiously. His silence only made me more curious as I repeated my question. His eyes finally connected with mine and I saw only small flecks of green sneak out from the blackness.

He still hadn't answered my question as his cool breath breezed my face while he sighed. His head slowly dipped down craning his neck to kiss my cheek.

"Go." he demanded once his lips detached from the area. I felt a crease form in my eyebrows as he made me stand up from my position on the ground.

His hand felt cold him in mine but I found a sense of warmth beneath his fingertips that made me less anxious. I flinched as a reaction once rain starting to pelt small drops on my face.

"Leigh-Anne you need to leave or they're going to come after you. Ill be back, I promise." I didn't understand what he meant that he'd be coming back.

The sky had started to consume an amount of shadows that clouded the atmosphere. I nodded not even thinking about my decision and let go of his hand while walking backwards as the swing started to rattle with the thunder that boomed through the park.

Lighting struck breaking the sky as the wind started to pick up. My curly Maine whipped in my face as I looked in shock at the large thunderbolts

I heard yelling over the chaos in the sky and my widended eyes diverted to Harry strangling in the chains of the swing.

I immediately ran over to him trying to help him escape from the silver chains. The wind became stronger after every second making me grip the chains tighter.

The chains where tied in nots around Harry's chest that I knew would make breathing a difficulty. I put my fingers through the loops trying to work on getting them off of him.

"Leigh-anne I told you to leave!" Harry bellowed as I finally freed him from the tangles.

My mouth opened but I closed it back again before shaking my head. this is what I get for helping him, getting yelled at.

"You know-" my prerant was cut off my a small series of claps. I raised and eyebrow and looked down at Harry's hands to see they haven't moved from there spot on his side. The wind had now came to a cool breeze and the thundering came to a stop.

I wasn't clapping. I glanced around the park and out of the misty fog came a figure that was dark matching their aura. Her black hair flowed past her back blowing in the breeze.

Her black dress spun around in continuos motion. Her sinister smirk grazed her lips as she came closer.

"Well done you two, trying to defeat me. Yet I should have you know that not all stories have an happy ending." She pointed out before her eyes turned pitch black and I let out a earth-shattering scream.