Chapter Four

For the past couple of days, Cyndy and I have been spending lots of time with Motionless in white. So much, I've started a prank war with Balz.

Not only were we spending time with them, but with each other. Through the past few days I've learned about Cyndy. It was almost crazy how close we've gotten. We spent more time with each other than with anyone else in the band.

Last night I had the most heart felt conversation with Cyndy. We cried together over things in our past. I learned she comes from a dark just like myself. From that we started writing. We wrote our first song together and it was coming along nicely, lyrically wise.

Today we had a day off, and I was super excited about it. Cyndy and I were going to go explore. We headed out early and found the mall. I was in desperate need for new skinny jeans and Tripp skinny jeans. Cyndy wanted new band merch so we went to hot topic.

A few fans had stopped us in the mall, and we got what we needed. After hot topic, we went to Taco Bell for lunch. After lunch we were walking the streets and trouble had found us. By trouble, I mean Zacky and Syn.

"Oh great." Cyndy said.

"What?" I asked.

"Them." She casually pointed to the boys.

"Maybe they won't see us?" I asked.

"Well, hello there!" Syn called.

"Dammit." I muttered.

"Hey." Cyndy said.

"What are you guys up to?" Zacky asked.

"Exploring." I say.

"Us too. Mind if we join you?" Syn asked.

"Uh. Sure. If you want." I chuckled.

Zacky and Syn shared a look but I just ignored it.

"How do you like the tour so far?" Syn asked.

"It's going well. I'm having lots of fun." I say.

"Yeah. It's different but I love it." Cyndy said.

"That's good. Any more parties in the near future?" Zacky asked.

"Not that I know off. We will be heading the a bar later though." I answered.

"Us too." Syn smirked.

"Don't get any ideas." I laughed.

"Why's that?" Zacky asked.

"Maybe we aren't interested?" I say.

That was a clear lie, but not to the boys. I like playing hard to get, so if Zacky wants me, he'll have to work for it.

We had found ourselves at a park and Syn drug Cyndy away from Zacky and I. I sat at a table and lit up a cigarette. Zacky sat next to me and did the same.

"Not interested. Huh?" He asked.

"I'm pretty sure that's what I said." I laughed.

"You're a stubborn one aren't you?" He asked.

"Yep. So, quite the coincidence running into you two." I say.

"You could say that." Zacky joked.

"Following us?" I asked.

"No. But, we saw you guys leave and we wanted to join in on the fun." Zacky explained.

"The fun?" I asked.

"Yeah. You and Cyndy have made quite a name for yourselves. Everyone's calling you the terror twins. You two are like Syn and I, and we like that." Zacky further explained.

"Terror twins? I like that." I smirked to myself.

"Besides, it's hard to see you guys by yourselves. You're always with those guys from motionless." Zacky said.

"Jealous?" I joked.

"No. But, I don't like it when someone has what I want." Zacky flirted.

I looked at him and smirked. I leaned in and got to his lips. Just as he went to lean in and connect our lips. I leaned forward next to his ear.

"You'll just have to keep on wanting, sweetheart." I say.

I stood up and winked at him. Off in the distance I saw Cyndy approaching us with a grin from ear to ear. I joined her and we left a stunner Zacky and Syn.

"How'd it go?" I asked.

"Really well. I believe he wants me more than ever." She laughed.

"My girl!" I say giving her a high five.

"I saw that stunt with Zacky." She chuckled.

"What did his face look like?" I asked.

"Annoyed. Yet determined. We have those boys playing in the palms of our hands." She said with a smirk.

"Good. That's exactly where I want them to be. Also, we are known as the terror twins now. Lets go back and get ready for tonight. We have names to live up to." I explained.

"Terror twins? I like the sound of that." She smiled.

We made our way back to the buses and got ready for tonight. This city as seen nothing. We were ready for a night of chaos.