Chapter Eleven

Cyndy's P.O.V.

I walked around the city all day trying to get my mind off Syn. It didn't work, it only made me think of him more. The more I thought about him, the more it pissed me off. There's a bunch of shit going around about his recent divorce and old habits. Apparently, he's a huge womanizer.

I could believe it. The way he talks to me, the way he acts. He's arrogant and knows he's sexy. I couldn't believe I fell for it. I started to get feelings for someone who only wants sex because he's lonely on the tour. I was beyond disappointed in myself.

After walking around I went back to the bus. Brandy wasn't there, which was odd.

"Derek, where's Brandy?" I asked.

"Syn came around looking for you wanting to talk. When, I told him you weren't here, he left and told me to tell Brandy that Zacky wanted to talk. So, she left saying that could be interesting." He explained.

"Yeah, I bet it will be. She's been so argumentative. But, thanks for not telling him where I was." I said.

"No problem." He said.

I grabbed my laptop and went to the back lounge for some privacy. I can't believe that fucker came here looking for me. What a joke.

I went to YouTube and put on a band I recently had gotten into, Pinkly Smooth. They were so good and they calmed me down.

I had gotten a few songs in when the door was abruptly opened. I looked up in shock and immediately felt my blood boil. It was Syn.

"You have some nerve busting in here!" I shouted.

"Don't even. You have some fucking nerve ignoring me and glaring at me." He shouted back.

"Oh boo hoo. Did I hurt the little rockstar's feelings?" I mocked him.

"Quit being a fucking bitch, and just talk to me." He said getting angry.

"About what? There's nothing to talk about. We had drunk sex. That's all you intended to do with me." I said with a irritated tone.

"What the fuck gave you that idea?" He yelled.

"Let's see. You just got divorced. You're known as a huge womanizer. You're lonely on this tour and want sex. After this tour, you'll want nothing with me and move to some other girl." I shouted.

"Yeah, so what if I just got divorced. I wasn't happy in my marriage. And yeah, in my twenties I was a womanizer. I was single and I was enjoying the whole rockstar lifestyle." He started.

"Just shut up. I really don't care." I said shutting my laptop.

"No Cyndy you shut up!" He yelled hitting the wall with his palm.

I clenched my jaw and balled my fists.

"I've been looking all day for you! I've been sitting in my bunk trying to figure out where I went wrong with you. Yeah, we had drunk sex. But, be honest we would've done it sober." He began explaining.

"It was meaningless, Syn. At least for you." I mumbled.

"It wasn't meaningless! I actually like you! I've never tried so hard to get a girl, ever! Yeah, maybe the sex could've waited, but I couldn't help myself. You're beautiful and funny and amazing. I won't apologize for being turned on by you. I also won't apologize for liking you." He admitted.

"You like me?" I asked in shock.

"Yes. You're not just some girl to fuck on tour. There's plenty of those. I've been developing real feelings. It hurt when you started to avoid me, Cyndy." He said.

"I'm sorry. So many times this has happened to me. I get fucked, and tricked and cheated on. This just reminded me of the past. I don't want it to happen again." I confessed in tears.

"It won't. We will take it slow. I'll find a way to show you I'm different. I swear. Give me a chance." He begged.

"Okay. I'll give until the end of the tour to show me you mean business." I said.

"That's all I need." He said as he pulled me off the couch an hugged me.

I hugged him back and looked up at him. He smiled down on me and lifted up my chin. His lips met mine, and I felt happy again. Like this is where I belong.

I really hope this works out between us. I can see him being a really good boyfriend to me, unlike the others. I couldn't stop myself from falling for him. Hopefully, he'll be my net and catch me.