Dedicated to Flash Jordan_95

Obv as you guys can see i dedicated this chapter to Flash Jordan_95 cuz hes awesome and plus he is the one who persauded me to put my story up... So if things go wrong i'm looking at you pal! Noo love u always;) x

Gavin needed some fresh air to clear his mind and he also needed to ring for new car necessities too. Walking into the store he realized how this village only held bare necessities, no extravagance of any kind. The people were the same too. The things he took for granted back at home were not even available at this store. It seemed like a very close-knit community. Everyone knew everyone. The man stood at the till offered no help and did not even notice when an exasperated Gavin walked straight back out of the store.

Orion, the shopkeeper did notice the frustrated customer. Gavin probably thought Orion was being rude offering no help what so ever but Orion was in fact mute. The people here knew that. The man outside clearly had a loud voice. Orion could plainly hear Gavin outside cursing angrily. The roads were all blocked outside due to last nights storm. The man seemed desperate to get out.

A few streets down, Cirrus was packing her bags, Caleb watching confused as she packed his possessions too.

"I am not staying in the same house with someone who does not believe, imagine the consequences! We are going to stay with my sister, it's all been arranged and it is final!"

She spouted as if reading his mind and answering his question. Caleb let out a defeated sigh. He knew not to cross the faeries. Only last week had his priest been brutally murdered. His body was spread all over the woods. It was a hunt for severed limbs. They had found finger prints but they were far too small to be human. No, Caleb did not want to cross the path of the faeries. But he couldn't just leave a stranger in his house. He left a message with his house keeper Evelyn; she would be away anyway come tomorrow as it was her day off so technically Gavin would be alone.

©copyright dulcis dolo 2012©