Chapter 52

Time Capsule

Chapter 52

*

*

Annabelle...

When I walked off the stage, I saw Niall smiling brightly at me and giving me a thumbs up. I could still see the aggravation in his eyes, but overall, he was proud of me for making it. But, Niall...I didn't. I pushed the thoughts away as I smiled back, waving my diploma at him, while he did it back. I made it back to my seat, and sat down wearily, knowing what might come when I do. I turned to try to see Louis and Eleanor, but I saw nothing but a black mass.

A hand on upper thigh caused me to snap forward. "Remember what I told you." He quietly muttered in a mocking voice. "Ten tonight." I wanted nothing more than to disappear. "If you don't show up, we'll come find you. And believe me, Princess, you don't want that to happen."

The way he said 'princess' sounded so vile. I wanted to puke upon hearing it. He didn't deserve to use loving pet names like that.

The ceremony ended, and all the students jumped up, throwing their caps in the air and cheering. I, however, bolted out of my seat, nearly stepping on everyone's feet as I squeezed through the row, and charged down the aisle. I saw Niall quickly coming out of his row and heading towards me.

When I reached him, I threw myself at him. He caught me as I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. The tears came out at full force as my emotions mixed together drastically. I was so relieved to be away from Nick, and in Niall's arms. I was so shaken up from what I endured for the past two hours, and I was absolutely terrified for what was going to possibly happen next.

One of his hands was supporting me from under my upper thigh. His touch felt so right and helped to relieve a lot of my pain. I could feel the filth shedding away as it was replaced with Niall's gentle fingers. His other arm wrapped tightly around my waist to keep me as close to him as possible. "Are you alright? Did he do anything?"

I tried to respond, but all the words got caught in my throat.

"Don't you even think about telling Niall...If you even try, I will murder you. But not before giving you the most brutal fuck you'll ever endure. Are we clear?"

"N-no." I stuttered.

He leaned back to examine my face. "No you're not okay? Or no he didn't do anything?"

I tensed as I felt a third hand on my back. I relaxed when I turned my head to only see Harry. "Annabelle, did he do anything? I tried to watch but I couldn't see anything. It was too dark and the people next to me kept blocking my view."

Niall set me to my feet, but kept me close. I opened my mouth, thinking of what to say.

"Annabelle, please. If he did anything, even if he just accidentally brushed against your arm, tell me and I'll kill him." Niall looked stressed and desperate. He needed to know I was okay. But he couldn't know that I wasn't.

"He-he didn't do a-anything." He saw right through my lie and clenched his jaw.

"Annabelle. What did he do?" He hissed.

He knew. He knew something was done without me having to say anything.

"I-he." My eyes met his. He stared into mine with a pleading look. "H-he touched me." I croaked out, making sure to exaggerate the word so he knew exactly what I meant without having to say it.

By the furious look that overtook his face, I could tell he knew exactly what I meant. Harry's face matched his as he stormed off. Most likely to find Louis and then Nick. Niall looked like he was ready to kill and was about to storm off as well, but my face twisted and I let out a choked sob. He looked like his heart had just been broken, and he pulled me into a hug.