☆ I'm Captain Underpants ☆

As soon as I got home I put on my sweats and exchanged my contacts for glasses.

I made myself some chai tea and laid on the couch as gossip girl was acting as a background noise.

I scrolled through twitter, looking at all of the drama that our school has. My favorite is when girls subtweet about each other and then they reply and say something like '@ me next time'

It is probably the highlight of my day when girls get in twitter fights.

Soon enough twitter got boring and I started to doze off to sleep.

•••

"Estee. Estee wake up we have plans. Estee I'm kinda starting to think you're dead, please wake up."

I felt someone nudging my shoulder, but I was too lazy to get up. I had also found a super comfortable spot again and there was no way I was removing myself from this comfort.

"Estee I'm going to go rummaging through your room if you don't get up."

At this point, I didn't even care, I was so tired and way to comfortable.

"Good, clean it w-while you're up t-there."

I heard Tyler, at least I think it is Tyler, walk up the stairs as I continued to lay here.

I pondered over it for a second and I came to the conclusion that I really didn't want Tyler going through all of my stuff.

Damn that boy.

This is the second time he has been the cause of me leaving my warm and comfortable couch.

I lazily walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. Of course. He's a teenage boy, what more did I expect. There Tyler was, my hot pink thong on his head, my bra on his chest, looking rather tight might I add.

"Estee look, I'm captain underpants!"

I just laughed at him, there really wasn't a better option.

"T-Tyler I think you are a four year old trapped inside a s-seventeen year old body."

"I'm eighteen, thank you very much."

"Even w-worse!"

He just chuckled and put my bra and underwear back where they belong.

"So I'd ask if you were ready to meet my sister, but by the looks of it, you're not."

I looked down at my appearance and he was right, I looked like a hobo that hadn't slept in about 20 days. Wait, do hobos even sleep?

"Oh okay let me j-just go get dressed I'll be right b-back."

I went rummaging through my closet to try and find something to wear, but I had no idea how to dress to meet his sister.

I peaked out my closet door and saw him laying on my bed, again, playing some silly game on his phone.

"Tyler, I have no idea w-what to wear to dinner."

"Just wear something casual, my family is very laid-back."

"O-okay."

In the end I decided on some jeans, my white converse, and a black and white striped shirt. I curled the ends of my hair and applied some light make up so that I didn't look like I tried to hard, but in reality putting makeup on is almost like brain surgery for me.

"Alright, you look slightly less like a hobo now. Are you ready to go?"

"Yea, I guess s-so."

"Did you want to tell your parents that you won't be home for dinner?"