❥What's up, buttercup?❥

"One grande p-pumpkin spice latte please."

Starbucks was probably the best idea anyone has ever had. Who created this shit because I would love to marry them.

"You are such a basic white girl, here I thought you were different from the rest, guess not."

Tyler looked at me with his little smirk.

"It's almost fall, g-get off my case."

He just laughed, he actually laughs at most things that come out of my mouth. I didn't think that I was funny. But damn I must be getting good!

"Hey Estee?"

"Y-yes?"

"What's your middle name?"

"Lee, what's y-yours?"

"James."

"Why did you want to know?"

"No reason."

He just looked at me. Didn't say another word, just stared at me until the barista brought out my latte.

Once I paid and got my drink, we got back in the car and made our way back to hell.

"How is your head feeling?"

"Not so hot, t-thanks to you."

"What!? How is that my fault?"

"B-because you said I had a cute b-butt and then I t-thought my butt was showing so I got embarrassed and w-wanted to fix it so I let go and hit m-my head, so yes it is your f-fault."

Now that I said that out loud, I'm even more embarrassed because I brought up the whole cute butt thing again.

"Well it's not my fault you have a cute butt!"

I just got more and more embarrassed by the passing seconds, can we talk about something else please?

"So this Friday."

"That is still a whole w-week away, unfortunately."

"Well yes, I know that, but when Friday does come around, will you be doing anything?"

"Most likely not. I'll p-probably just stay home and read a book a-and watch criminal minds. Why?"

"Well how about you hold that off until later friday night. That way you can come to my football game?"

Football games were never really fun for me. It's not that I don't like to watch football, but the people get to rowdy for my liking and it's not comfortable for me in the student section, but I refuse to sit with parents because that's awkward.

"Eh, that's n-not really my scene. I like t-to just hang out at home."

"Pleasseeeeeeee Estee. I'll hang out with you after and we can read and watch criminal minds and eat all night!"

He looked like a puppy dog begging with those big eyes.

"W-who said I wanted to hang out w-with you after the game?"

"Ouch Estee, that hurt. But does that mean you'll come to the game?"

He put his left hand on his chest like I had wounded him.

"Sure, but if I'm bored, I'm leaving at half time."

"What? No! You have to stay for the whole game! Why would you leave?"

He was getting really worked up about this situation. I feel so powerful right now.

"I don't want to sit in the student section, t-they all give m-me headaches."