☻ I'm as Sober as A Seal ☻

The five of us went jet skiing for a long time. Jay was driving Jenna around, thank the lord, Tyler was driving me, and Ellie had a jet ski to herself.

Tyler drove for the most part, but sometimes he would let me take the throttle and steer, I was pretty bad at it though, so I liked when he drove.

After a while I think everyone's butts started to get sore, so we went inside to take a break. Ellie gave me a towel and we all sat on the outdoor couches.

Jenna was still a bit tipsy so she was dancing around giving us all a show.

"Estee, you should drink with me, I'm so bored being the only one drunk and Ellie doesn't drink, c'mon have a drink with me."

Jenna plopped down on the couch next to me and gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Jenna, she isn't twenty one yet, you know that."

Tyler was looking at Jenna with stern eyes and had a strong voice, oh, someone really doesn't want me to drink.

"Tyler, who really waits until they are twenty one to drink? I sure as hell know that you don't, you go to your little football parties all the time and get drunk, so if Estee wants to drink, then let her drink mister."

Well, Jenna had a good point, and I'm sure Tyler does drink. I on the other hand have never really drank anything, minus the few sips of some mix drink I've had of Lana's or Noah's.

"Do you want to drink, Estee?"

Tyler was looking at me concerned, chill dude it is just a drink.

"If you don't want to, don't think that you have to."

"Tyler, I'll b-be fine, I'll just have a few d-drinks."

Why not?

Maybe because it is a monday, that is why not.

Who cares, it is senior year, I need to live a little.

Yea, a little, not a lot.

Its okay, I'll be fine, I will just have a few drinks.

"Yesss!! I'm so excited, okay, come on, Tyler you too, drink a beer, its good for you."

I laughed at Jenna, I wouldn't say that it is necessarily good for someone, but hey what is the harm of one beer?

Tyler groaned, but got off of the couch anyways. Jenna lead us into the kitchen and grabbed some stuff out of the fridge. She handed Tyler a beer and poured a clear liquid into two small shot glasses.

"Okay, this is just straight vodka, so it is going to taste like rubbing alcohol."

"O-oh, okay."

"Don't worry, you'll do great."

She gave me a reassuring smile and handed me the glass. I smelled it and wow, it did smell like pure rubbing alcohol. I looked at Tyler and he just shook his head and laughed.

"Alright, on the count of three, ready?"

Jenna held up her glass and as did I, we clinked glasses and she started to count.

"One, two, three!"

Jenna downed hers and I poured all of the liquid into my mouth. Shit on a stick, this is so nasty. I barely managed to get it all down my throat without sputtering it all over the kitchen floor, it burned my throat and tasted like something I would clean a wound with.
After it was all down my throat, I started coughing.

"That w-was so gross!"

"I know, I know, but here, have some apple juice, it makes it all better!"