5

I smile over at Luke, me and him haven't really been seeing each other because of him being the alpha now, at the moment I am sitting on our bed watching him move around the room with little to no effort, some parts of me are happy that I already know the room so I don't look like a crazy person.
"We really need to get you more clothing" luke smiles at me and I just smile back
"Eh I don't have the money" I replied looking down at my feet which are folded so that I am sitting cross-legged
"No silly I'm paying, how about we hang out for a bit then go shopping? And then tomorrow go on our first date" he questions smiling at me I just nod, while I know he was compelled to beat me deep down I am scared he will snap and do it without the command.

I watch carefully as Luke jumps onto the bed laughing making me laugh at how messy his face is
"what you want to watch" he questions me looking at the tv
"Hmm, do you have the weight of elephants?" I ask him hoping he does, I remember watching it back in 2013 when it was released and it was an amazing film. (Search up the weight of elephants NZ and it should come up.... i was an extra in it)
"Sure do" he smiles

I watch Luke throughout the whole movie, I want to trust him so badly as my life depends on him but I can't, not so soon after everything has happened.
"Baby girl the movies over" he smiles at me making me chuckle
"Better go shopping then" I groan out making his chest rumble in what I assume is laughter
"Don't like shopping?" He questions helping me up off the bed
"Never been, well once before the betas died" I reply he stops me
"You know you can call them your parents because that's what they are" he smiles shyly at me and I just nod, it seems so weird to call them they after so long.

"Which car?" He questions me pointing at each car, my jaw drops, he has multiple Chevys including the 2015 Chevet Camaro in black, he also has a Lamborghini and a Ferrari
"I need to buy more cars" he laughs scratching his neck and I just shake my head pulling him towards the Camaro, I have always wanted to go for a ride in one but I never knew he had one, he always drives his Lamborghini to school and these are all hidden.

The 323 horsepower makes me gulp, I have always loved cars and knew they were fast but up until this moment while we are driving on the highway with no other car in sight Is the scariest moment of my life, Luke's foot is almost fully down on the gas.

Within 10 minutes we are at the shopping center. I pile out of the car
"I think we head to Victoria secret for your undergarments and American Apparel for your clothing maybe hit American shoe store inc on the way out for shoes" luke smiles at me I just nod knowing he knows this stuff better than me.

"My legs are killing me" I groan out making Luke smile.
"Take the bags and we will head home" he states I nod and grab my bags there is only about five of them, I wouldn't allow him to buy me heaps. The minute the bags are in my hands I am picked up and carried to the car
"Could have Warned me" I groan out and he just smiles
"Come on let's get you home and to bed, you need to rest for our date" he smiles I giggle and lean my head against his chest.

the car ride was slow, he decided now was the time to keep his speed down so i am stuck next to him half asleep waiting to go to bed.
"You okay baby doll" luke questions me i just nod
"just tired" i yarn out
"were almost there" i just nod knowing full well we are five minutes from the house.

i wake up with a start, what time is it? how did i get into the bedroom? the last thing i remember is sitting next to luke in the car.
"go back to sleep" i hear a winey voice groan next to me, i look beside me and see luke half asleep cuddled into my side
"i want to get up for the day" i smile sweetly at him
"dont we have a date?" i add on, almost instantly he is sitting up.
"your new clothing is in the closet, that draw is yours and your shoes are over there" he smiles getting up while pointing to his dresser and the wall next to the dresser, i smile at him sending him a kiss though the air.

i look down at myself happy, I'm wearing a cute pair of black sneakers, some blue washed jeans and a halter top. while i wouldnt normally wear this i do have to say i find it cute. my hair is in a simple ponytail.
"ready" i hear behind me, i turn around to see Luke looking handsome in his jeans and sweatshirt. i smile and nod my head.
"we are going to walk since it's in the woods" he smiles at me, i allow him to grab my hand and just enjoy the sensation of the sparks
"where here" luke stops, i look around to see a small clearing with a picnic basket and blanket
"it's beautiful" i smile running to the blanket and laying down
"glad you like it" luke smiles at me

its been an hour since we came here and all we have done is got to know eachother better. it's sad because he had such an amazing life and here i am with not such an amazing life, though we did talk about when we justed to be friends and run around the pack yard chasing eachother.
"think its time to head back now" Luke smiles at me i just nod taking his hands in mine with the blanket and basket and head back to the pack house.