*Not A Chapter* Voting! + Discord Server!

So, for those reading this book, I wanted to see what you guys would prefer! I was thinking of some different routes to go through, but couldn't decide.

Okay, so what I have so far for the story are two routes listed below:

Route 1: Midoriya goes back in time and tries to explain to Bakugo about everything that had happened to him in the future.

Route 2: Midoriya goes back in time and doesn't explain to Bakugo about everything in the future.

Comment below for which one this story should go! I'll take three-five days to wait for the votes. If there are none, then I'll decide. Thank you for reading and enjoy more in the future!

Update!
Voting is now closed! I'm going to be working on the next chapter! Thank you for voting and for reading! :3

Discord Server!
Oi! I made a new Discord server! It's MHA/BNHA themed and you can join to talk about the anime, share your art, or role play with me or others! I need help with how to manage it since I'm still somewhat new to Discord, so I would appreciate help! You'd become an admin if you would help beyond the stuff I know, which are the basics! Thank you for reading and for your support!

Your Hero Academia!
https://discord.gg/c56t538
(Or type in the code: c56t538)

Or, you could just friend me! My username is below!
Izuku Midoriya (Deku)#2279