Trauma

Third Person POV

Midoriya swallowed. His fear rising back up from deep in his gut where he had shoved it, and his regret lingered around his head so much that he must've guessed that the teachers saw it because All Might placed a gentle hand to his shoulder and smiled reassuringly; the other teachers, except Endeavor, gave small, gentle smiles.

"You can do this, Young Midoriya. You can be strong." All Might told Midoriya who couldn't help but smile gently, feeling relieved that he had him here. He nods gently then swallows one last time before he finally speaks.

"After I was taken that day," Midoriya noticed All Might and Aizawa shift almost uncomfortably when he mentioned the day he was taken and when the students of Class 1-A and 1-B were attacked. "They put me in a restraining chair since my arms were out of commission. Then they used the same quirk-restricting collar on me. I remember Shigaraki was angry that they didn't get Kacchan like they planned, but he moved that aside and turned on a small tv in the bar that I was held captive in. The tv didn't show any visual projections, but there was a voice." Midoriya started off, relaying over the horrible, terrifying memories of being under the hands of the League of Villains and Tomura Shigaraki.

"Could you recognize the voice?" All Might suddenly asked. When Midoriya looked at his mentor's face, he could see mixed emotions; rage, guilt, regret, hatred, and sadness. He immediately looked down at his bandaged arms.

"N-no....." The green-haired boy replied grimly, disappointed in himself. "But Shigaraki called him 'Father'." He added.

Suddenly, All Might's eyes widened. The other teachers didn't know what he knew, or at least, that part that scared him the most.

"They discussed something, I couldn't hear since some of the other villains around me were talking to me and making it hard to hear. But after, I heard the man on the tv say that he'll be over in a few minutes. Then Shigaraki turned the tv off." Midoriya continued, feeling awkward with the silence after All Might seemed frightened.

"What happened next?" Nezu asked curiously but in a patient, polite manner despite his expression remaining the same the entire time. Recovery Girl frowned worriedly while Aizawa just watched Midoriya, seeming to read his body language to make sure that he wasn't lying or wasn't under the influence of what had controlled him earlier. Endeavor still looked like a pain in the ass, almost scowling at Midoriya's words. It was as if he felt no sympathy or any emotions for that matter. Midoriya could somewhat understand now why Todoroki despised his father.

"They took the restraints off, except for my collar and they just waited for the guy on the tv. I felt so vulnerable, so exposed. There I was, in a room full of possibly the worst villains in the world with severely injured arms and dried blood still seeping down from my head. I didn't want to be around them. I didn't want to be anywhere near them when I knew that my arms were out and when I knew that I couldn't use my quirk." The student explained painfully, remembering every moment like it was yesterday. He frowned as he clenched his hands into fists slightly, then released them. He repeated this; it seemed like somewhat of a stress-reliever for him right now. Just for right now.

"After maybe 18 minutes of waiting, a tall man came in through a portal that the portal villain had created. I've never seen him before. He had this mask or helmet on his entire head and wore a suit. If it wasn't for the mask thing, he'd look like a normal guy." Midoriya started once more. The pro heroes were shocked visibly.

(Play My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia OST: Hero's Shadow, and Feeling of Paring for this part and tell me what you think and feel about it :'3 https://youtube.com/watch?v=OIv2_HLKzMI, https://youtube.com/watch?v=S3k5B8nmy1c (I was crying myself writing my own story, thinking of Midoriya actually explaining this while this song played in the background X'D))