Chapter four~ human

Been in and out,       in front of my judgmental eyes           Precious disguise                Been here so cold, go with my own                     I don't know how I feel

Been in and out,
in front of my judgmental eyes
Precious disguise
Been here so cold, go with my own
I don't know how I feel

Antonet had spent the day locked in her own room, consumed in the thoughts of self-hatred and despair. She felt stupid. She felt lost. But she didn't dare cry, no... she was stronger than that, well at least she hoped she was. Her past was rough, disturbing. She never deserved the pain she went through. They broke a completely innocent girl, and turned her into something cruel, monstrous. For a long time, she let them control her, use her, but that ended a long time ago. She killed them all, she didn't understand why she still felt that insatiable need of revenge, why she was still filled with so much anger and hate.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sheer noise of her phone ringing. Antonet sighed, a tad bit irritated. Was it stupid of her to hope that today would go normal? She walked up to her night stand, answering the call " hello sweetheart, care for a drink with your favorite buddies?" Damon's voice ran through the phone, Antonet couldn't help but scoff "What, is Stefan and Elijah there?" She asked in an innocent tone, call her childish but she was still bitter "haha, funny" she could practically hear Damon roll his eyes "fine, I'll be there in five" she muttered, hanging up without letting him answer. Antonet threw the phone on her bed, she decided to take her brother with her this time.

She walked out of her room and into her brothers, that was right right next to hers "Ezra, you going to the grill with me?" She asked, not bothering to knock. Ezra shrugged, he had nothing better to do, so why not "get dressed then" she snapped her fingers towards his closet and walked into her own room.

The Cirillo siblings walked through the grill, with confidence. They were truly a sight to see
"I screwed up" Antonet heard when they reached over to the bar "when don't you screw up" her brother said, winking at the blue eyed vampire while patting his back "I still don't like you" Damon muttered back. They have never been close, Ezra would always tease and threaten him, and even though Damon would never admit it, he was intimidated by him "down doggies" Antonet grumbled as she say in between Damon and Alaric.

"Back to you screwing up" she muttered, while ordering herself some whiskey "which by the way, yeah you did" Alaric said, slightly glaring at Damon "what exactly did you do this time" Ezra asked, smirking "I gave Elena my blood" he grumbled, not amused at all. It honestly made Ezra laugh "and by gave you mean forced" that caused another glare from Damon. Before he had the chance to sassily reply, a very hot, English accent interrupted them.

"gentlemen" Antonet was a sucker for English accents, but turning around, she realized the guy was a whole damn meal, a meal that she was aching to devour "love" the handsome guy smirked at her. She had a guess about who that was, but oh god, why are all the bad guys so hot. Antonet hadn't realized it, but her heart was pounding in her chest, just the way he looked at her sent her knees weak. He was truly mesmerizing.