Chapter two~monroe

It's true    In this life         I've never been the one              In your eyes                  I've never been the truth                       All you saw was a broken mirror

It's true
In this life
I've never been the one
In your eyes
I've never been the truth
All you saw was a broken mirror

" you ready?" I heard Damon call out from behind me, turning around I see him leaning on the door frame "mhmm, last touch" I mutter, looking for my necklace "ah there it is" Damon moves forward and takes it from me, I lift my hair up while he puts it on "you look beautiful" he whispers into my ear when he finished, slowly moving his fingers down my spine making me shiver.

I smirk and turn around, leaning into him and whispering " I know" into his ear this time and slightly biting, I knew it got him a bit excited, I saw desire swimming in his eyes, heaven knows I wanted to rip his clothes off right at this second and unfortunately, I couldn't. I looked into his eyes, into his mesmerizing and cruelly enchanting eyes "not now big boy, what would your dear Elena think" I know how he feels about Elena, the only thing he'll ever feel towards me is lust, and I was not in the mood to be a toy for him, a toy that he could just use and throw away when he wants, I stopped being one a long time ago " time to go sweetcheeks" I walked past him, each of my step full of confidence, trying to hide my pain.

 I looked into his eyes, into his mesmerizing and cruelly enchanting eyes "not now big boy, what would your dear Elena think" I know how he feels about Elena, the only thing he'll ever feel towards me is lust, and I was not in the mood to be a toy...

The ride to our destination was filled with silence, both of us feeling too awkward to talk...well he was feeling too awkward to talk, I was just too damn prideful and stubborn to say something first. I wouldn't be Antonet Cirillo if I let a man win "I'm sorry" Damon whispers, but I heard it as clear as day. He walked out and opened the door for me as he held his arm out, acting like none of that ever happened. So you wanna play like that? Fine. I take his arm and walk confidently towards the building, people staring at us like we were something out of the world, but like I am pretty godly.

"Girls" I say when we reach the lot "you look HOT, but it really ain't the theme" Caroline gave me a pointed look " sweetie, I don't follow instructions, I make them, I do what I want, I wear what I want" Caroline frowned in disappointment. I wanted to say something but was interrupted by Dana's voice echoing through the speakers.

"Thank you all for being here today" the crowed cheered on "we have a special shout out tonight, this is for Antonet from... Klaus" Dana spoke as a song came on. Damon wrapped his arm around my waist "that was just a lame, cheap shot. He's just trying to bait us" Damon looked around " I know everyone here" Elena said, I couldn't help but roll my eyes, Elena's yapping pissed me off to no end "maybe he's not here, he just wants us to believe he is" Bunnie muncher suggested in a hopeful tone "mmm maybe, but it's a party people" I say, Damon nodded continuing after me "blend. Let him come to us" Bonnie nodded muttering 'good idea' as she pulled a reluctant Jeremy towards the dance floor, he sent me a look that said HELP in huge letters, knowing he isn't a good dancer at ALL I smirk, giving him a thumbs up and laughing.