Beggining~Arsonist's lullabye

All you have is your fire    And the place you need to reach         Don't you ever  tame your demons              But always keep them on a leach

And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leach

~

Antonet has always had a difficult personality, it was hard for her to make friends, and even harder for her to keep them, so she stopped trying. Everyone knew not to cross her, they were scared of her, and they were right to be scared too. She was not a woman of patience or even mercy, her heart was cold, and so was her soul, and the only one she's ever made place for was her brother. Ezra Cirillo, a weird one he is. Ezra, the exact opposite of his sister, but still as narcissistic and as cruel as her, had it all easy, he was a charmer, he wants something, he gets it, which annoyed Antonet to no end, but at the end, the two would do anything for their family, as they know what it feels like to lose one. Imagine the shock of the siblings when Damon Salvatore, her very 'bestie' called talking about big bad old vampire and like always, the dopplebitch.

"Come one Tonny, like good old times, let's wreak havoc" he suggested with what Antonet was guessing, a smirk. She had mixed feelings about it, something bad was going to happen, and she wasn't sure if those bad things would happen to her or them "you don't get to call me that" she snapped still feeling a bit petty. She was never one to forget grudges, or forgive them " are you seriously still angry at me?"

Damon sighed dramatically, oh he knew he fucked up, and the only thing he needed is a way to earn her forgiveness, because if he doesn't, something worse than klaus is coming at him "listen, how about you get your very hot ass here, and I'll buy you a basket full of roses and chocolate as an apology hmm? I know you want to" Antonet paused, she definitely knew he was up to something, but in all honesty it has been boring for Antonet, and she was in desperate need of entertainment other wise she's going to end up bathing in blood, and who the FUCK says no to food "Nutella" she muttered "I want nine jars of Nutella, actually, twenty jars of Nutella, tell bunny muncher I'm coming home, I'm sure he'll like that news" Antonet smirked, knowing damn well how the youngest salvator felt about her, not like she was bothered, she couldn't care less about what someone thinks about her, especially Bambi consumer.

"Eyo Ezra" she called out stopping abruptly when she noticed her brother just staring at a lamp, turning it on and off "what in the actual fück are you doing" he just 'shhh'd her and continued clicking which made her shake her Head in clear disappointment and mutter "just pack your bags"