The Child

Chapter 6: The Child

Jubilee groaned. It didn't lessen the throbbing sensation. She winced as sunlight hit her eyes, wakening from her sleep. Just as she was about to roll over, pain streaked through her head, mercilessly stabbing at the back of her head over and over.

"Aww, what the hell?" She moaned quietly, turning her body so she was lying on her stomach. Her head was neatly shoved between two very comfortable pillows.

As her body stilled like a statue, the angry hammer slowly dwindled away to the nothingness. Jubilee sighed, twitching her toes to feel the headboard of her small bed, as it was her morning ritual everyday.

There was nothing.

Confused, she slowly lifted off of the bed, squinting her eyes open to see extravagant, white clean pillows with ruffles on the edges.

The pissed off hammer was back.

"Where am I?" Jubilee exclaimed, coming to notice that this highly extravagant room was not hers. This room was basically the size of her whole humble apartment! Has she died and gone to heaven? She moved around cautiously, hissing between her clenched teeth as the throbbing pain of her head refused to alleviate.

"Hello?" she called out.

There was no answer, but the bone chilling creaking of the wooden door.

Jubilee stared at it, her heart beating rapidly until a small figure squeezed itself through the crack of the door.

"Y-you!"

The child scurried out of the room in fright.

"Wait! Come back!" Jubilee said, bringing herself to sit on the bed.

He was the type of child a parent would throw in photo shoots and commercials to show off about his darling curly locks and doe-like eyes. The child was sucking on his thumb, looking rather nervous as he inched closer within the room. His huge eyes looked from left to right (as if crossing the road) before cutely darting towards Jubilee with a grunt of strain. He then fumbled, juggling his small red book in hand, and crawled up on the bed.

Jubilee watched the child blink at her before grinning. Drool slobbered all over his chin, dripping on his emerald vest with a dark splotch. She cringed, dabbing at his chin with the edge of her blanket.

"What's your name, handsome?"

The child instead brought the red book to her attention and held it up with his small pudgy hands. "Boujeemphfreeee~!" he squealed, patting the hardcover book in excitement.

The headache twisted in tune with the squeal, making Jubilee wince harshly.

"Ooooh, you got a set of lungs there, don't you?"

The child responded with a toothy grin.

"Where's your parents? Mama? Papa?"

"Prrrrrrrreeeeeee~!"

For the love of all holy, don't squeal again!

Jubilee winced and rubbed her temples. Maybe she should just get up and roam around the house until she comes in contact with someone. Then she'll be able to obtain the answers desired and get the hell out of here.

What had happened to make her land in this predicament?

Just as she threw the blanket off of her, the child leaned forward with outstretched hands and squeezed her boobies with a grip no child should have.

And at that exact same time, there was a string of livid Spanish screaming from the room door.

Word Count: 543

This story is meant to have small short chapters that are more of a dabble! By the time Part 2 of this story comes, this will have longer chapters!

Patreon: MadameLeQueen

Instagram: MadameLeQueen